-Bonus-

Equilibrium

1 year later

‘This is unbelievable! Crime rates involving mutants have dropped to an all-time low after the official shut down of Orion’s Order.’ Jihyo grinned and placed the newspapers onto the table.

‘We owe it all to our hero.’ Jeongyeon grinned and looked at Mina who was pouring a glass of water.

‘Me? We all played a part. Don’t forget the military that helped as well.’ Mina rolled her eyes but smiled and took a sip from her glass. Sana walked over to Mina and slid onto the bar stool. Mina poured a glass of water for Sana as well and the girl took it with a smile, pulling Mina closer to stand between her legs.

‘That’s humbleness right there.’ Tzuyu laughed from the dining table.

‘I’ve heard that mutants are no longer feared too. In fact, they’re looked up to. Look, “More mutants are now hired by companies which complement their abilities; for example, hydrokinetic as seamen and geokinetic as construction workers.” Talk about a huge change.’ Chaeyoung read off another page of the newspaper.

‘Do you think the government would open more schools specialized for mutants?’ Dahyun asked.

‘Plausible. It would greatly benefit the society and it would further reduce incidents of mutants abusing their powers for crime.’ Jihyo nodded.

‘You’re really a hero you know?’ Sana whispered into Mina’s ears. The latter had turned around so that Sana could wrap the girl in a back hug.

‘Please, everyone did an awesome job.’ Mina patted Sana’s thigh.

‘Humble hero.’ Sana kissed Mina’s head and the girl laughed.

‘I think we made more changes in the world as compared to our predecessors in their lifetimes.’ Nayeon pointed out.

‘That’s true. It’s such a sudden shift in mentality that I’m still trying to process it all. There are still some that are against us but I guess majority counts.’ Momo tapped her chin.

‘Maybe it’s time for us to kick back and relax.’ Jeongyeon sighed and rested her legs on the tabletop but was quickly smacked off by Jihyo.

‘We eat here you know.’ Jihyo frowned.

‘My feet are clean!’

‘It’s disrespectful.’ Jihyo said and Jeongyeon pouted.

‘Can we take another vacation to Australia? I miss the place already… How about other parts of the world? Maybe we could go to Canada!’ Dahyun clapped her hands.

‘You want to travel the world?’ Sana chuckled.

‘I don’t see why not. We technically have nothing more to do here so travelling the world would be a good way to pass some time.’ Mina shrugged.

‘Where would we get the money from?’ Tzuyu asked and everyone nodded.

‘Are you secretly loaded?’ Dahyun asked and was nudged by Chaeyoung.

‘Not at all, but I could pull some strings.’ Mina grinned.

‘Suspicious but sure. Welp, I’m going to relax now. See ya.’ Jeongyeon gave a two finger salute before pulling Momo along with her.

 


 

‘How do you plan on pulling your strings?’ Sana asked.

‘It’s not like we’ll need a plane. I have a few friends from around the world so I could just get them to be our guide and take us around.’ Mina shrugged. They were currently in Mina’s room. Mina was lying down playing a game with her phone raised above her face while Sana sat cross legged beside her, playing with the girl’s shirt.

Sana poked the mole on Mina’s sides, causing the girl to lose grip of her phone and it dropped, smacking her in the face.

‘Ow... Why must you?’ Mina gripped Sana’s collar and pulled her down beside her. Sana was laughing at the incident and Mina wrapped her arms around Sana, trapping the girl.

‘Sorry, I didn’t mean to do that but since it happened, it’s just too funny.’ Sana giggled and tried to struggle out of Mina’s hold.

‘Do you think you can run away so easily?’ Mina flipped their positions so she was hovering above Sana.

‘Nope. I don’t plan to.’

‘Good.’ Mina grinned and leaned down for a kiss.

 


 

‘I win.’ Tzuyu grinned and gathered the cards as Nayeon sighed and Jihyo banged her head on the table.

‘Why are you so good at this?’ Jihyo asked.

‘I’m a natural.’ Tzuyu flipped her hair.

‘A natural gambler?’ Nayeon raised an eyebrow.

‘I guess.’ Tzuyu laughed and shuffled the cards.

‘You have to promise me you’ll never become a banker at a casino.’ Jihyo said and Tzuyu laughed even harder.

‘I won’t. I value my life unnie.’

‘Good girl.’ Jihyo shot an amused smile at the youngest girl.

‘I wonder why Jeongyeon unnie and Momo unnie aren’t more like you two.’ Tzuyu said as she distributed the cards.

‘In what way?’

‘Civilized and not like rabbits.’ Tzuyu said as if it was the most casual thing to say, causing Nayeon to choke on her own spit.

‘How old are you actually?’ Nayeon asked.

‘I swear, I’m 17.’ Tzuyu grinned.

‘I really don’t want to know.’ Jihyo rubbed her temples and checked her cards.

 


 

‘Should I cut my hair?’ Chaeyoung asked Dahyun who sat up in surprise.

‘Again? Isn’t it short enough?’ the girl raised an eyebrow.

‘I want it shorter.’

‘Who gave you the idea…?’ Dahyun asked and Chaeyoung grinned sheepishly.

‘It could be Kristen Stewart or Gong Yoo.’

‘Cut it then.’

‘Really?’

‘Yeah, then your hair will be as short as you.’ Dahyun snickered and Chaeyoung punched her in the stomach.

‘Tsh.’

‘Really, cut it. You’ll look great.’ Dahyun smiled. ‘You always look good no matter what.’

‘Smooth talker.’

‘But it’s true! Like my love for you~’ Dahyun sang and Chaeyoung smacked her on the shoulder, blush spreading across her cheeks.

‘I know.’ Chaeyoung kissed Dahyun’s cheek, making the latter grin even wider. ‘You’re always truthful.’

‘Your one and only.’

 


As for Jeongyeon and Momo, I think I don't have to explain what happened. I'll leave their happily-ever-after to you. :)

 

-The End-