Good old memories.

Lose my everything

Aaron sniffle as he took out a big purple box from underneath his bed and placed it on his bed before settling himself on the bed as well. On the box, it wrote “Ah Bu & Xi Bi Memories” in a neat handwriting. The box is decorated with autumn leafs which is drawn by Aaron and maybe Hebe. At the bottom right hand corner, there are also some words scribble on it but you can only read it if you squit your eyes. There, it wrote, "Everlasting love, Hebe&Aaron (Bebu)"

Aaron let out a smile as he remember how childish Hebe and he was when they was decorating the box...

......

"Let's paint the box red!"Hebe suggested cheerfully as Aaron returned her with a sneer. "Nah, i want blue."he said firmly.

"Red."

"Blue."

"Red."

"Blue."

"RED!"

"BLUE!"

"I WANT RED!"

"I WANT BLUE!"

Both of them stare at each other for a minute or so as their mouth curled into a smile and exclaimed in unison, "PURPLE!"

......


Hebe tapped her finger on the box that is coated with a light purple paint as she said, "Let's draw some cartoons on the box!"

"Hey, how old are you~ CARTOONS?!"Aaron asked in a mockery tone. "Let's draw something that is more significant."he said after he saw how disappointed Hebe is when he rejected her proposal. He want to make her feel better. With this, Hebe frown immediately turned into a glee as she agree readily.

After much debating, both of them decided to draw autumn leaf since there was a saying say, "When you caught a autumn leaf before it dropped on the floor, the person you like will returned his/her feelings."

Hebe, who always at art pouted right away when she saw Aaron have done drawing his fifth leaf on the box. "It's not fair that i doesn't have any art talent!"Hebe complained as she dropped the pencil childishly and ran over to the bed and hug Aaron's pillow.

"Silly."Aaron commented as he put down his pencil as well and walked over to Hebe and put his hands around her shoulder. "It doesn't matter as long as you tried right? No matter how ugly the leaf look like, it's still look the best to me."he sweet-talked her.

"Why?"Hebe asked, blinking her eyes three times in a row.

He smile and lean towards her ear and whisper, "Cause it's drawn by you." This make Hebe blush literally as Aaron took the chance to stole a quick kiss from her.

"Hey! I didn't give you the permission to kiss me!"Hebe said with a pout.

Aaron shot her an apologetic look as he asked her, "I'm sorry, I guess I'll be taking back my kiss then." As soon as he finished his words, he lock his lips with Hebe as he taste her sweet lips.

......


That was how childish Hebe was.. and how immature he had turned whenever he's with her but at least, he was happy. She never failed to plastered a smile on his face and it's one of the many reasons why he love her so much. He opened the box with much care, as if it was made from glass and once it dropped, it will be break into million pieces. There was a big book of photo album which contain all photos of them. He took it in his wobbly hand as he turned the page carefully. On the first page, there was a photo of Hebe sitting in a circle of roses, smiling happily.

"This was taken during our first year anniversary."Aaron blurted out, even when he knew nobody is around him.

......

Aaron ran all the way to Hebe's house and find her sitting alone outside, on the floor. The poor girl look so vulerable and sad. "Hebe."he breathed out as the girl looked up intensly with tears in her eyes. Immediately after she saw him, she quickly stood up and ran towards him and hug him tightly while hitting his chest complaining, "Aaron Yan! Why do you have to make me so worried?! Why?!"

"I'm.. sorry."he apologized as he sooth Hebe calmly. His heart is almost breaking when he saw his lover is crying her heart out because of him. He shouldn't have act as if he forgotten everything. He shouldn't be so irresponsible by not attending the school and make Hebe wait. He shouldn't have harden his heart and refuse phone calls from her. But, that was all because he was busy. Busy planning the surprise.

"I thought.. I thought something happen to you!"Hebe confided, still crying. "It's the first time you don't reply to my SMSes, phonecalls and not going to school without telling me.. I thought, I thought..."she start trailing off but was unable to finished her sentence.

"Shhhh. I'm sorry, baby."he hushed her as he pulled Hebe away gently and looked into her eyes. He then lean forward and kiss Hebe on her forehead. "Come with me."Aaron said as he pulled Hebe along by her hand and both of them start running. "Where are we going to?"Hebe asked, with dried tears on her face.

Minutes later, they arrived at the park where Aaron had first confessed with Hebe. "Why are you bringing me here?"Hebe asked, but was again ignored by him. Within seconds, there was a soft music played at the background. Smiling, Aaron bow towards his lover as he asked politely, "May I have this dance?"

"What?! At here?"she gasped, clearly shocked. He nodded as Hebe slowly led her hands towards him as they slowly start dancing.

As soon as the song finished, rose petals start to fall from the.. SKY?!

"OH . MY . GOD . WHAT'S HAPPENING?"Hebe exclaimed. That was certainly a sight that she or rather nobody had ever seen before.

"Is this all planned by you, Aaron?"Hebe asked, again with happiness lingering in the air.

Aaron give a casual nod as he swallowed his saliva and start his speech. "Today is first year anniversary and I want to make it as unforgettable as I can for your sake. So that, whatever happens in our lifetime later, you'll always remembered I'm the one who love you and could give up anything just for you.."

"Aaron..."she whispered. She is on the verge of tearing again which make Aaron flustered and asked her worriedly, "Why are you crying again?"

"It's all because of you! You make me feel so.."

"Touched?"Aaron's smart guess.

With this, both of them sealed each other with a passionate kiss, not knowing that there is a pair of jealousy eyes burning in flames between Genie, Yvonne and Calvin since they were hired by Aaron to threw the rose petal as soon as they finished their first dance.

"This will be your last dance."the person whispered towards herself as she give an evil grin.

.......// 

People, do comment okay? (: