Amusement park jealously.

Lose my everything

He continue to browsed more photos but finally stop at one of it. The photo shown the couple on the peak of the Ferris Wheel, leaning against each other. That was taken 472th day after they official dated and every date they have, both of them would bound to keep track of it because it's the way to preserve their memories, along with the photo album.

......

Hebe, Genie, Yvonne, Aaron, Calvin and Ethan was standing outside the Amusement Park with a large grin. All of them was paired up into two, so naturally Yvonne would end up with Ethan. Ethan agreed readily since they're both pretty good friends that can talk about anything under the sun but Yvonne seems to be a bit reluctant but still accepted how they were distributed.

"Maybe after each game, we can try changing partner?" Yvonne suggested as she eyed Aaron suspiciously.

Without much thinking, innocent Hebe agree with a smile. "Seems like a good idea, I'm up for it."

"I guess.. I'm okay with it." Genie said, with Calvin nodding with a casual shrug. Since most of his friends agreed to it, Aaron have no choice but go along with them. After playing for roller coaster for a round, the clique decided to go for the Haunted House next. "Can we change partner the next time round since we're going to the Haunted House..? I mean, Hebe is really afraid and so-" Aaron started explaining, hoping the others can understand the situation.

"Aaron. You're being such a protective boyfriend!" Ethan teased.

"NO, NO WAY!" Yvonne opposed as every pair of eyes stare at her as she start to defend herself by explaining that that was a rule that have been stated before they even start playing and she does want to abide by their so called, 'rule'.

Being understanding as always, Hebe breathed out a smile. "Hah, I guess it's okay.. Don't worry, Aaron.. So what will be the pairing now?"

Before anybody can say anything else, Yvonne cut in as she suggested which is more like a demand, "Calvin is Hebe's brother so I'm pretty sure he could take care of her. I've partnered up with Ethan just now so Genie will go with Ethan this time round, who is our gentlemen of the day. So, I guess I'll end up with Aaron." Everybody, including Aaron have no choice but to agreed.

I N T H E H A U N T E D H O U S E

"Ahhhhhhhhh, Aaron!!!" Yvonne shirked as she grabbed onto Aaron as tightly as she could. She hug him around his waist as he guided her through the dark path. Behind them was Calvin and Hebe who is keeping a distance away from each other for no particular reason.

"AHHHHHHHH! I'M SO SCARED... RON.." Yvonne screamed as she hug Aaron with him patting her on her back, hoping that would soothe down her emotions. Calvin closed up his distance with Hebe as he lean down and whispered to her, "Yah bee, why are you so quiet?"

"Nothing." the girl replied as casually as she could. Calvin smirk, her acting skills is terrible. "You're my sister, bee. How would I don't know that my precious little sister is jealous?"

"W-what are you saying?" she hesitated. "I- I'm not j- jealous." Her fist tightened, trying to convince Calvin that she's okay although she's not.

Calvin smile as he grabbed his sister hand and run all the way out of the Haunted House suddenly, so sudden that Hebe doesn't know to react. Calvin know that Hebe couldn't stand any longer there but again, who would be able to stand their boyfriend acting lovely-dovely to another girl, who is actually your best friend? As soon as they were out, Hebe's eyes start watering.

"Hey bee, what's wrong? Are you angry that I pulled you out of the h-" Calvin asked anxiously but stop to give Hebe a chance to talk.

"Cal.. I'm so petty! How can I be jealous of my boyfriend and my best friend?! I know that Y-Yvonne is afraid of these so naturally she would be gripping on Aaron.. she didn't think much either. I- I am such a failure! Why couldn't I trust them more?!" Hebe confide to her older brother and start blaming herself for not being magnanimous enough as more tears fell. Calvin shake his head as he pat her head. His sister is still finding excuses for Yvonne. She's too innocent to guard anybody, especially her best friend.

Yvonne isn't as simple as she thought.

Silly little Hebe.

Just then, Genie and Ethan walked out with Genie's face as pale as a white sheet. Calvin immediately rushed over to her side and asked, "Baby, you okay?" Genie let out a smile and nodded which Calvin returned with a hug. She then pushed him away gently and eyed him, asking him what's wrong with Hebe. She's a great observer but tend to be a bit slow at times.

Before Calvin could say anything, Aaron and Yvonne came out with Aaron holding on her arm since she look like she's collapsing. "There, the culprit." Calvin whispered with a glare. Ethan, who had noticed something wrong with Hebe walked towards her and ask if she's okay but she only smile and nodded.

"Aaron~ Thank god you're there with me throughout the Haunted House! It's so scary!" Yvonne whined as she continued to cling on Aaron's arm. Being a gentlemen, he gently removed her hand from him as he said, "Uh, it's okay." Right after he finished his sentence, he made his way towards his girlfriend who was still oblivious that he was standing beside her.

He decided to be somewhat cheeky as he suddenly shake her shoulder from behind which scared her and her natural reflex was to step a few feet back. She turned to see her boyfriend smiling cheekily. "Oh, it's you.. Aaron." she said in monotone, but tried her best to plaster a smile.

"Oh come on, what happen?"

Silence.

"Hey!" Aaron called out to the others, "Let's have different activities now. Calvin and Genie will go for a ride at roller coaster again, Yvonne and Ethan can go for something exciting like, Pirate Ship. Is that okay with you guys?"

Before Yvonne or anybody can protest, Genie cut in, as if representing the four of them agreed with Aaron's decision.

However, Yvonne didn't give up. "Opp-"
"Let's go, Yvonne!" Ethan speak up and pull her away. Before he leave, he send a smile to the rest, hinting them that he will take care of Yvonne.

"What about us?" Hebe asked, turning to Aaron.

"Come with me." he said and grabbed her arm along. After for god know how many minutes, they arrived at a magnificent sight and of course, it's a must go in all amusement park — The Ferris Wheel. Hebe broke out a genuine smile finally as she pull Aaron excitedly with her to join the queue. As soon as they're in one of the carriage of the ferris wheel, Aaron pull Hebe head to lean against his shoulder as he speak up. "I'm sorry."

"Why?"

"For making you jealous but i swear, it wasn't intentional. I don't want to g-" he start explaining but he was cut off.

"I'm sorry." Hebe apologized instead.

Aaron raised his eyebrow and asked her, "Why are you apologising when it's my fault?"

"I- I.. shouldn't be so selfish. I don't understand why am I getting jealous for minor matters like this! When I clearly know it's impossible between you and my best friend, I don't know what the hell am I jealous for. I.. I'm such a failure.." she poured out as Aaron's heart tightened.

The woman in front of him is such an innocent angel that he had no intention to hurt at all. She would be the last person he want to hurt in the whole wide world, she just means the world to him. Is it his fault for making her insecure in this way?

"Shhhhh." he hushed and kiss her gently on the lips. "I don't want to hear you saying this, Hebe."

Another kiss.

"I only love you, Hebe Tian."

Another kiss.

"Cause you're the only love of my life."

With this, the little couple intertwined their hand together as they lean against each other, smiling with happiness.

......

A tear dropped from his eye as he closed the photo album. He look inside the big box and found a attractive little squarish velvet box hiding at the corner of the box. Aaron took the velvet box out as he opened up. There was a necklace.. with '<3xibi' craved on it. He remembered Hebe had an exact similar necklace with her but the only difference was, her necklace was craved with '<3ahbu'.

"H-Hebe.." he whispered as more tears rolled down of his cheek uncontrollably.

He had lose everything.

Everything.

Everything.

Everything.

Because he had lose the love of his life, Hebe Tian.. who is everything to him.

......//