rainy days

Road Trip
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1] rainy days [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] "One medium coffee half cream-half sugar for Eunkang." He sighed and grabbed his coffee trying to ignore the fact that the barista misspelled his name. 

He walked out of the cafe, the weather outside was raining but that didn't stop him from getting a cup of coffee from his favorite cafe. There wasn't that much people of course. Besides him there were businessmen running and covering themselves from the rain. There were families dragging their kids to get inside of a store to prevent them from getting sick. Everyone was rushing and going somewhere besides him. Eunkwang thought what's the point of life if you're just always waiting for something and rushing to places.

Eunkwang stopped walking and wondered what the cafe put in his coffee that made him so philosophical. He ignored it and kept walking. He halted his step when he saw a store for manga and anime. He walked inside the store and saw a familiar face "Eh? Eunkwang I didn't know that you liked mangas?" Eunkwang turned around to see the owner of the voice. It was his neighbor Sanhyuk or his nickname "Hyuk". Him and Eunkwang weren't really friends but they didn't hate each other either. He wasn't surprised Hyuk worked at a anime shop. When Eunkwang's family first moved into their home, Hyuk invited him to his house. His room was filled with anime figures and entire collection of popular manga series. Death Note, One Piece, and Dragon Ball Z Kai, you name it, he had it.

Eunkwang's eyes were glued to the shoujo manga section. Hyuk noticed he wasn't paying attention to him an followed where his eyes were leading. "No way! You read shoujo mangas?" Eunkwang's eyes popped up so wide. He felt like a kid caught stealing from a cookie jar. He tried to keep calm and argued, "Me liking some teen girl stuff pssshh." He awkwardly laughed and god was on his side or something because Yugyeom started to call him. He cleared his throat, "It was nice seeing you again but I have to go."

He sighed, "Well that was awkward". He finally answered his phone "Where the hell are you Eunkwang? You promised you'd come at my house at 5. You're such a-" before Yugyeom could finish Eunkwang got annoyed and hung up.

Eunkwang sighed, crap he totally forgot he has plans at Yugyeom's house. He checked the time the next train to Yugyeom's house is in 5 more minutes. He quickly ran quickly to the train station with his drink in his hand.

Back at Yugyeom's house, he forced his brother to clean every inch of the house. "Come on Taehyung! This house has to be spotless when my friend gets here!" The Kim brothers worked tirelessly around the house dusting every nook and crannies and wiping the floors. Even though him and Eunkwang have been friends since forever, he still wanted to leave a good impression of his home.

Both were panting when they were finished cleaning everywhere. Ding Dong! Yugyeom rushed to the front door to greet his friend. Eunkwang looked inside his house and smiled. Yugyeom's house wasn't big but it was cozy. If it has a bedroom, living room, bathroom, and kitchen then I'm good was something he would say to people when they complained about how small his house was.

"Eunkwang-ie!" Taehyung giggled as he bear-hugged him. Even though Taehyung was two years older than Eunkwang he seemed like he was 13 at heart. Like Yugyeom, Taehyung was also free sprited and very carefree. "Long time no see," Eunkwang said as he felt suffocated by his tight embrace.

"Aish. Your hair is all wet. I'll go get you a towel." He ran to his bedroom to go look for a towel. 

Yugyeom stopped smiling and smacked his head. 

"Oww! What was that for?" Eunkwang rubbed his head.

"That's for being half an hour late."

Taehyung came back looking ecstatic as he usually does but now he's holding a green towel. "Here, it might be used but it's the only one without rips in it." Eunkwang was at the state where he doesn't care about anything anymore and decided to take it.

While he was drying his hair noticed a copy of Toy Story and Back To The Future Part II. A smile appeared on his face. Those were the movies they would watch when they were just little kids.

"Oh I see you noticed the movies. I was about to play it without you, but then I remember would murder me for it."

It was just the three of them watching Toy Story. While they were watching the movie, Taehyung came back from the kitchen and brought cheese and crackers with hard-boiled eggs. Eunkwang looked at Tae weirdly. He has the taste buds of a 60 year old woman. 

"Enjoyyy," he smiled passing the cheese and crackers and a butter knife to Yugyeom. Taehyung sat on the floor while Eunkwang and Yugyeom sat on the couch with their eyes still glued on the T.V screen and munching on the snacks.

They continued to watch the movie but Eunkwang had to cover his nose because of the aroma from the eggs. They were watching the scene when Buzz looks at the T.V screen and realizes he was a toy. They were all enjoying it...right until the T.V stopped working.

"GODDAMMIT YUGYEOM THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT," the boys yelled at him.

"Me? What did I do?" He raised his hands up in defense.

To be honest none of them had a reason why Yugyeom did it. But when something always goes wrong they always blame it on him.

Before Taehyung and Eunkwang could attack Yugyeom, the door bell rang. Yugyeom got up and sighed wonder who could it be ringing the door bell at this time. His eyes widen when he realizes it's Soojung and she was drenched from the rain. He was surprised since she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter