The Trip Of Their Lives

Road Trip
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1] The Trip Of Their Lives[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] 

There he was sipping on his tea and looking at his watch for the past twenty minutes. Of course he knew his friends were going to be late, but not this late.

 

"Where the hell are they?" he thought.

 

Right when he was about to call them, the restaurant's door sprung open seeing a brunette and a tall ginger-haired boy holding balloons and a bag filled with who-knows-what. The rest of the people in the restaurant looked at the pair weirdly. Out of all the people at the restaurant Eunkwang, Soojung, and Yugyeom were probably the youngest ones there.

"Eunkwang-hyung! We're here!" Yugyeom yelled across the restaurant not noticing the eyes all on him.

Him and Soojung pushed and passed all the people to reach Eunkwang's table.  The two friends smiled widely and Soojung dropped a light blue bag on the table. He was hesitant to touch the bag and just stared at the two.

 

"Look in the bag idiot," Soojung ordered. He reached into the bag. In the bag there was a red velvet cupcake from his favorite bakery and a card. He opened the card and read it.

I'm surprised you even passed 8th grade but now you're heading to college, Congrats!

-Soojung


He laughed, "Thanks I guess?"

"I'm guessing this was the reason why you guys were late," Eunkwang said talking about the presents. He was right though, Soojung forced Yugyeom to go to the mall with her but instead of buying a present they got distracted and went to the cinema and watched the latest movie with Lee M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter