drunk in luv

There's You In Everything I Do.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Getting drunk and apologizing 

It's the loud knocking outside that made Jeongguk snap out of his train of thoughts about Taehyung. It's already past midnight  He slowly walk towards the door, getting ready for another punch from Yoongi hyung. When he open the door, he quickly slam it close, blinking his eyes quickly.

He slowly open it this time and Taehyung slap his cheek and his hand settle there, before giggling, "I hate you and you hate me, were even now right?"

Jimin behind him sigh, handing him a bottle of vodka before walking away, Yoongi giving him the look of don't this up and don't him either.

Taehyung snake his arms around the younger's neck as Jeongguk close the door without a word. He drags the drunk Taehyung (who keeps mumbling about how much he hates Jeongguk) to the couch, placing the bottle on the coffee table and making Taehyung sit.

"Look, Tae, I did't-"

"Shush!" Taehyung hold up a hand, grabbing the bottle and opening it before chugging it down. "I get it. You haaaate me. You find me weird!" He hiccups, "You're just like... li-like them! Making me feel happy and all and then..."

He sobs, clutching the younger's shirt and wiping his face using it, "Calls me weird and crazy.. I am n-not! Am I not normal, Jeongguk? Do you really think I'm insane?"

Jeongguk was about to answer when the bottle hit his head so hard he can feel tears forming in his eyes. Taehyung laughs so loud, it scares Jeongguk. ", Taehyung you're perfect."

Taehyung stops, then he looks up with wide eyes at Jeongguk, "I am?" Jeogguk nods, "No, you're just saying that!"

The younger shakes his head and steal the bottle from Taehyung's hand before drinking on it (Indirect kiss-) "How about I get drunk too so we could tell each other everything we're afraid to say when we're sober?"

Taehyung doesn't say anything, he just watch as the younger chug down half of the bottle's content.

"I ing hate myself right now for making you cry. God damn it I'm sorry. I didn't mean it, Tae. You're.. you're.."

"I'm?"

"You're beautiful, you know?"

Taehyung stares, then he laugh, "Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He's all right now."

Jeongguk dead-panned and tries not to facepalm (he miserably fail) as he watch the elder hiccups. He chugs the remaining amount of alcohol and shake his head, ", we have classes tomorrow.. I mean later- what the , TAE!"


Taehyung crawls to the kitchen and tries to open the mini fridge with his mouth, and then he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter