YoonMin time!

There's You In Everything I Do.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both of them being the best friends that everyone just assumes is a couple and no one is even surprised when they announce they’re official because 'wtf do you mean you weren’t before?’

It all started when monday morning came and everyone is still overjoyed with their valentine's experience (maybe Taehyung only) but he hums and sing to flowers this morning, he even clean his room (to his mom's surprise) and agreed to take his siblings to school.

(On his way to school, he thinks luck is on his side when Jeongguk appears in front of him, drinking a banana milk. They go to school together that day, what a joy.)

They were the first one to notice how awkward Jimin and Yoongi are when they were sitting on the table that lunch. No one utter a word when the small duo plays footsie under the table. Instead, they notice how Taehyung gets clumsy when Jeongguk is around.

The next day, Namjoon and Seokjin caught the two (Jimin and Yoongi) holding hands, Yoongi grumply walks ahead with a smiling Jimin behind, their hands clasp together.

Wednesday came by and the duo starts getting more touchy, more intimate. They noticed but no one said anything.

Thursday is when a very red Yoongi walks to their table, later than Taehyung (who drags Jimin outside the school for 25 minutes just to finally spill how he felt last Valentine's) and a smirking Jimin appears soon enough, carrying the elder's bag. They also continue bickering and hitting on each other. The others just share a knowing look.

Taehyung screams inwardly when he saw the time. For heaven's sake he's 15 minutes late. Being the Teacher's pet, the teacher in his Music Class ask him to stay for a while and do some errands for her. He can't say no so he stay there, arranging the test papers alphabetically. He sighs deeply when he reach for the the door and enter the Cafeteria. He snorts when Jimin give him a disapproving look for being late. (But who cares about Jimin when he saw Jeongguk nods at him and give him a reserved smile, the smile that makes hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter