Happy News!!!!!!!!

Love Blossom
Please log in to read the full chapter

Happy news indeed, Janelle and Felix are now officially dating but Baekhyun isn't backing down, he'll make sure that Janelle ends up with him no matter the consenquences. Felix already told s to watch out for Baekhyun as Changbin said " don't worry Felix, Janelle is safe and sound, her father is on our side and he's talking it out with them!" Felix smiles but he knows that soon or later he'll be taking his place. Janelle was in his room with ITZY as Yeji asked " are you sure that you don't want us to protect you?" Janelle said " not to be mean or anything but I already have some people already but I don't mind!" They cheered as they talked about other things. Later in the evening, ITZY had to go back as Yeji saw Felix as she got out of his way as she said " see you at the banquet tonight!" Felix said " would you 5 mind buying a dress for my lovely girlfriend!" Chaeryeong said " of course, we'll make sure she's dollied up for you tonight!" Felix nods as he dresses for the banquet. ITZY came inside already dressed up as they saw Janelle reading her favorite book as she looked up and asked " what are you doing?" Lia said " your invited to the banquet and it's starting in 45min so we have time to dress you up!" Janelle nods as she puts the book away and let's ITZY do the rest. ITZY took out the dress and Janelle said " you know Felix is gonna want to rip that off me once the banquet is done!" Ryujin said " that's Felix's plan!" Janelle smirks as they put it on her... Janelle wore it, it was a black laced dress with the opening on the side exposing your leg as she wore black pumps to match as they applied very little black makeup and on her lips was strawberry lipstick and for the perfume, a scent that Felix can't resist as Yeji said " y girl!" They head out and soon the banquet was gonna start. 

JYP was looking around for ITZY when he spotted a white limousine and the girls came out when he saw Janelle as he widen his eyes and said " my oh my, Janelle, you look y tonight, Felix is gonna be surprised!" Janelle said " of course, now ladies let's go inside!" Janelle was stopped as ITZY came inside as the guard said " no outsiders allowed, company's rules!" JYP comes to her rescue as he said " she's Yunho's daughter!" The guard said " no family members allowed either, strict rules!" JYP was stunned as the managers showed up and said " JYP leave her out here, yo

Please log in to read the full chapter