We are DATING!!!

Love Blossom
Please log in to read the full chapter

Felix went to JYP and asked him " can I have the privilege to visit my girlfriend?" Jinyoung asked " and who's the lucky lady to win your heart?" Felix said " her name is Jung Janelle, daughter of Yunho (TVXQ) and Nicole (KARA)!" Jinyoung said " you know very well how's the life of the Jungs, they don't let anyone hurt them or else you in trouble, especially when it comes to Yunho's daughter!" Felix said " I promise not to be a cheater!" Jinyoung said " then you have my permission to go!" Felix smiles and leaves the entertainment to go into the SM Entertainment building...

Felix arrived and saw Yunho discussing with EXO as he walks to Yunho and taps his shoulder as he turns around and asks " oh Yongbok I mean Felix, what are you doing here?" Felix said " oh I'm here to see your daughter!" Yunho said " oh right, she's in her dorm, it's down this hall turn to the right and it should be the door on your left, number 45!" Felix nods and heads to Janelle's dorm... Yunho saw him disappear as he said " Baekhyun, go and make sure Felix doesn't date my daughter since your gonna marry her soon!" Baekhyun nods and leaves...

Felix comes to her door and knocks when Janelle opens it and asked " what are you doing here Felix?" Felix said " I've arrived and I want to spend my entire life with you!" Janelle said " I hate to break it to you but we are no longer dating, my father restricted me to date anyone outside of this entertainment!" Felix was stunned as he asked " but how?" Janelle said " I know that I've made a mistake in having with you and although I'm pregnant with your kid I'm very sure that someone else might take over!" Felix asked " who?" Then Baekhyun appeared and said " me, I'm her man now!" Felix said " Janelle you can't be serious!" Janelle said " I'm sorry Felix but my heart chose him!" Felix ran with tears in his eyes...

Janelle wanted to chase him but Baekhyun held her when she said " never gonna chose you Byun Baekhyun, Felix is mine and that shall be forever!" Janelle goes after him but her father was there and stopped her and said " you belong to Baekhyun not Felix!" Janelle said loud enough for Felix to hear " I'M NEVER MARRYING BAEKHYUN FOR I'VE CHOSEN FELIX AS MY ONE AND ONLY!!!" Felix was stunned...

Yunho said " you'll never marry Felix, Baekhyun is the right one for you!" Janelle said " dad, you can't choose who I want to be with, it's not your decision, it's my decision who I want to be with and that's Felix because my heart chose him!" Yunho knows that Janelle is right, he can't choose someone who she really doesn't want to be with when he said " I'm sorry my ba

Please log in to read the full chapter