Welcome Home!!!

Love Blossom
Please log in to read the full chapter

Janelle and her friends made it to the car as Janelle said " let's go to our new home!" They got in and drove to their house... Along the way, Janelle sees a building she doesn't recognize as she asked Francis " hey do you know anything about the new building?" Francis said " yeah, I believe it's gonna be a company that they are building as they don't have enough space for all of the workers!" Janelle said " oh that's why they wanted a new building with lots of space!" He nods keeping his eyes on the road as Francis arrives to their house...

Francis parks the car outside the gates as the guard came and opened the gates and said " welcome home miss Janelle!" Janelle can't believe that she's gonna be living in a big mansion as Francis parked the car, Janelle gets out and opens her trunk as Charly opens the trunk of the uhaul as all of the guards help them unload as Janelle went inside and looked around when she said " what a house, I bet dad had something to do with this cause this house is enormous!" Suddenly her phone went off as she had 126 missed calls from her parents and 567 messages from them...

Janelle called them when she heard her father's voice " yes...mmmm... Janelle...oh Nicole keep my !" Janelle said " dad, I hate to interrupt your "session" with mom but I'm now living in a mansion that's way beyond my imagination!" Yunho on the line " why yes, that house is yours and soon we will be there as well...mmm baby please ride my , it wants you!" Janelle said " dad, I'll let you go so that you continue with your "session" and let me know when you arrive!" Yunho on the line said " of...mmmmm make me in you, yes Nicole I want to fill you to the brim, ok sweety...mmmm... I'll let you know when we arrive... I'm gonna !" Janelle hangs up as she chuckles as she takes a little tour around the house...

Janelle is so happy to have a mansion but since it's way too big

Please log in to read the full chapter