A New Adventure!!

Love Blossom
Please log in to read the full chapter

Streets are busy as heck when it comes to downtown LA where we find lots of people walking down the streets as we head to a particular mansion not far from the city as we head inside and we see the busiest parents dashing here and there since they practically work together in the same company as the mom said " we've got 5 minutes and this girl is not paying attention to us and she's gonna make us late for work!" The dad said " just leave her, she knows that she'll be alone since it's her summertime!" The mom said " I'm not surprised darling but she's not a typical responsible girl she is, look she's even going to Korea first thing in the morning!" The dad said " let her have her fun, she'll be back and she'll be off to school since she'll be a senior!" The mom asks " how time flies so quickly, our baby girl is a- wait, A SENIOR????" The dad said " yes she'll be 18 soon!" The mom can't even calculate...

She was actually a junior and her parents were shocked that all these years she had grown and they are happy that they raised her well and that she's almost leaving them which makes them a bit sad... She had bought a house in South Korea and she's now moving stuff from her house to her new home with the help of her friends Charly and Francis who rented a uhaul for 15 days just for her stuff... She wanted to finish her school in Korea because she had a transcript and she's ready...

Francis said " ok that's should be fine, hey girly it's time to go!" She said " ok Francis I'm on my way!" She bids farewell to her parents as her father said " call us when you arrive!" She nods as Charly said " hey Janelle I can't put this box in there, it's full already!" Janelle takes the box as she said " here let's put it next to you Francis!" Francis said " ok I'll drive slowly and safely since it's full of glass!" Janelle smiles...

Her parents were none other than Nicole and Yunho Jung... Yunho was the one who is more worried than Nicole, why, because Nicole obviously grew her daughter but she's willing to help her with the problems on the other hand Yunho is a crybaby, he cries about everything what Janelle does even when she ends up getting hurt with bruises and things like that and Nicole always says to him that he needs to act like his age...

Janelle gets in her car and so does Charly as her friends are also living with her so they basically have to move out as well as they left the house and waved goodbye and went on the freeway... Janelle puts on Stray kids song "Double Knot" as she jams to the song when she didn't know that there was a sheriff on the side of the road just before they enter the freeway when the sheriff stopped them and Janelle said " damn!" The sheriff got out and went to the car as Janelle rolled the window and asked " is there a problem sir?" The sheriff said " miss, you need to lower your volume people ar

Please log in to read the full chapter