old best friend

Warm Dim Turns To Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“My baby…” Taeyeon said while crying in Mrs. Kim embrace.

“Calm down, dear…” Mrs. Kim said while hugs Taeyeon tightly.

Meanwhile, Jiyong can't move his steps when he heard his wife bawling like that. Hayeon enter the ward and saw her sister and mother hugging each other. She can't hold her tears after she saw Taeyeon crying like that.

“Unnie… Jiyong oppa is here...” Hayeon said while look at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon look at Hayeon after she said that.

Out of sudden, Taeyeon behavior change and she says

“Don't let him in! I don't want to see him...”

Mrs. Kim and Hayeon look at Taeyeon with confused after she said that.

At the same time, Jiyong can't stop his crying after he heard what Taeyeon said to them.

“I don’t want to see him! He’s the one killing my baby! Don’t let him get in here..!” Taeyeon shouts furiously.

“Shush… calm down, dear…” Mrs. Kim said while hugging Taeyeon.

Hayeon look at the door while she knows Jiyong was standing out there.

“He's killing the baby... my baby... he hates the baby...” Taeyeon continue said while crying.

“Okay… Okay… I know… please… calm down…” Mrs. Kim said while hugging Taeyeon.

Meanwhile, outside the ward, Jiwoong hold Jiyong shoulder to comfort him. Jiyong keep standing in front of the door while he’s listen everything that Taeyeon said. He knows that Taeyeon is emotionally unstable, and he decided to give her space for her to calm.

Hayeon comes out from the ward to see Jiyong.

“Oppa…” Hayeon said with uneasy.

“It’s okay… I understand…” Jiyong replied while he wipes his tears.

“I’ll go get a doctor…” Hayeon said before she leaves.

Jiwoong look at Jiyong before he says

“I’ll go check on her…”

Jiyong nodded slowly.

After Jiwoong enter the ward, Jiyong lean on the wall while try to control his emotion. Even though, he's worried and misses his wife, he can't risk meeting her right now or anything could happen to ruin her health. Jiyong keep praying that Taeyeon will get heal and come back to him.

 

 

 

 

After Taeyeon get a sleep, Jiyong secretly enter the ward. When he saw Taeyeon, Jiyong eyes start to get teary again. Jiyong steps slowly toward the bed to make sure he didn't awake Taeyeon. For a moment, Jiyong is just standing there while looking at his wife silently. His tears flow while thinking Taeyeon condition right now. He sat on the chair beside the bed, and then he held Taeyeon hand gently.

“I'm sorry, dear...” Jiyong muttered while crying.

At the same time, Mrs. Kim that stands nearby the door gets teary again when she's thinking of Jiyong and Taeyeon.

“Omma…” Jiwoong call Mrs. Kim before he hugs her shoulder to comfort her.

“Both of them are hurting, Jiwoong. I don't know what to do to help them...” Mrs. Kim said while crying on Jiwoong chest.

Jiwoong hugs his mother before he reply

“Give them time to get heal... we're stayed beside them until they're fine.”

Mrs. Kim nodded while crying in Jiwoong embrace.

Then, the door is open from inside and Jiyong come out.

“Why don't you stay longer...? She's still in sleep.” Mrs. Kim said.

Jiyong smiles bitterly before his reply

“I can't, eomeoni. She'll know if I'm there with her. It's okay... as long I can meet her for a while.”

Mrs. Kim nodded and then she went to hold Jiyong hands.

“You should take care of yourself. Go eat something... you didn't eat properly today...” Mrs. Kim said with concern.

Jiyong nodded with light smiles.

“Jiwoong, go take him to eat something…” Mrs. Kim said.

“Arasso… let’s go… omma, call us if anything happened,” Jiwoong said.

Mrs. Kim nodded.

Jiyong look again at the ward before he follows Jiwoong from behind.

 

 

 

 

THREE DAYS LATER

AT HOSPITAL

 

During three days, Jiyong keep holding himself from seeing Taeyeon. He just went to see her secretly during her sleep and will leave after spend few minutes with her. All that time too, Taeyeon never asked or wanted to meet Jiyong. For her, that is her best way to show her hate of him.

On that day, the doctor gives permission for Taeyeon to go back home. Her head wound is healing and her condition is improving. Mrs. Kim and Jiwoong come to take her home, but at the same time, halabeoji also come to bring her home.

“I come here to take you home…” halabeoji said with smiles.

Jiwoong and Mrs. Kim look at each other and then they look at Taeyeon.

“I'm sorry, halabeoji... I'm not going there...” Taeyeon replied coldly.

Halabeoji that already know about the situation, try to amend it by saying

“I know you're angry at Jiyong... but, you can't ignore him forever. He's still your husband.”

“Is that so? After what he did? You think that can return my baby back?” Taeyeon asked while her eyes start to get teary.

Halabeoji didn’t say anything after he saw Taeyeon sad face.

“I'm sorry, halabeoji. I can't face him right now. If I did, I don't know what I can do to him... please, don't pressure me...” Taeyeon continue while wipes her tears.

Halabeoji nodded before he went to hugs Taeyeon.

“I'm sorry too... but, please... I hope you can forgive him...” halabeoji said softly while hugging Taeyeon.

Taeyeon release the hugs and she says

“Not now…”

After that, she turns to look at her mother and says

“Let’s go home…”

Mrs. Kim looks at her and nodded. Before they leave, Jiwoong approach halabeoji and he slowly says

“Don't worry... I'll update everything to you and Jiyong.”

“Thank you…” halabeoji said while he handed his hand to handshake with Jiwoong.

When Taeyeon is getting into the car, Jiyong stares at her from far with sad. When the car leave, halabeoji that stand beside him says

“Give her time… I know she’ll be backs home with us…”

Jiyong nodded before he slowly reply

“I know… I trust her…”

 

 

 

 

ONE WEEK LATER

KIM'S APARTMENT

 

For a week, after she's coming back from hospital, Taeyeon life changed overall. She didn't go to work, she rarely speaks with people, and she kept muse all day. The change made her family members worried more to her. At the same time, she still doesn't want to meet Jiyong, even though Jiyong every day will come to the apartment just for her. If Jiyong presence, Taeyeon will lock herself in the room until Jiyong leave the apartment.

“Omma, should we take unnie to see psychiatry?” Hayeon asked after Taeyeon enter the room.

“You think she's having mental disorders?” Mrs. Kim asked with worried.

“I'm not sure... but look at her now... she is indeed different! I want my unnie back...” Hayeon said with sad.

“I know… me too… but look at her… how can we help her if she keeps being silent like this? When we asked, she just says she's fine...” Mrs. Kim replied sadly.

“What should we do?” Hayeon asked with concern.

Mrs. Kim shakes her head slowly to answer Hayeon.

Suddenly, someone ring the doorbell. Hayeon went to open the door and she saw Hwan.

“Hwan oppa…!” Hayeon said.

“Hi… I’m sorry come here without telling....” Hwan said to apologies.

“It’s okay… you come to see unnie?” Hayeon asked.

Hwan hesitated for a while before he shakes his head.

“No, I'm here to give this... I get this from my friend... this ginseng is good for woman body. So, here... take it...” Hwan said before he handed the bag to Hayeon.

To be truth, he's already known about Taeyeoh condition and tries to help her. However, because he still felt guilty, he can't face her during at that time. In the end, he decided to get a distance with Taeyeon and help her in silent.

“Aigoo… just say it you want to give it to Taeyeon…” Mrs. Kim said to tease.

Hwan chuckles awkwardly before he reply

“Imo, you know I’m doing this to help her… we all know that she's losing her smiles... let's do our best to bring her out from this trauma.”

Mrs. Kim smiles bitterly before she nodded to agree with Hwan words.

“Oppa, don’t you want to go and talk to unnie? Perhaps, she will say something to you…” Hayeon said try to persuade.

Hwan look at the room door before he shakes his head to refuse.

“I'm not the one that she needed right now...” Hwan said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter