Jeongcheol 1

Adore U

Jeonghan Panic Attack

Seungcheol confessed love

Jeongcheol couple 🤍

 

—————

His heart was pounding and racing inside his chest. He had chills going all over his body, sweat forming on his forehead as he held the fabric around his chest tightly.

 

Jeonghan sat on the bathroom floor panting heavily trying to regulate his heartbeats and waiting for this attack to pass.

 

He felt all cold and alone, he hated being overwhelmed with everything that's been going on. He hated being weak and vulnerable in times like these, he's been tired recently and so overwhelmed with the many flashlights, the late practices and performances and he's been falling behind.

 

It's safe to say that nobody knew about his condition. It didn't happen a lot but when it did, it was bad and recently was getting worse. It's been taking him longer to calm his breaths down and get back on his feet.

 

He wished he could have someone with him right now because this one was really bad, his lips trembled and shivers took over his thin body and he didn't know that he's wish was about to come true because for the first time in never, he forgot to lock the door.

 

Seungcheol was looking for him, Jeonghan's been gone for a while and he was waiting for him so they could wrap things up and go home. It was already too late, 3am in the morning and they've been up since 4am the day before and they really needed to get going.

 

Seungcheol simply walked in on him.

It was by mere coincidence, his eyes landed on Jeonghan on the floor. His knees against his chest struggling to breathe. He was shocked « JEONGHAN ? » he called his name and immediately kneeled to his side trying to take a look at his face

 

Jeonghan didn't flinch, Seungcheol's presence was weird but comforting. He loved having someone by his side for once. He tried to look up at him, his eyes tired and tears about to fall

"What is it what's wrong?" Seungcheol asked urgently looking for an answer holding a trembling Jeonghan by the shoulders

 

"I ... c-cant b-breathe" he mumbled under his ragged breaths.

Seungcheol knew, this was definitely a Panic Attack but what he didn't know was, since when Jeonghan's been having panic attacks?

 

He simply took him in his arms and tried to calm him down ... no questions asked.

"Breathe Hannie it's okay just follow me" ... "Yeah that's it" ... "You're okay, I'm here"

 

Jeonghan tried to breathe deeply, he felt safe in Seungcheol's arms, he loved the way he secured him in his arms and helped him regulate his breaths.

He inhaled and exhaled tiredly over the leader's shoulder, taking in his scent and perfume so fresh and soothing.

 

It took him sometime but Seungcheol's presence made him much better, his heart raced but ... in another way. He leaned into the older and felt him as he brought him closer.

He was doing better but he was also really tired. He clutched inti Seungcheol's arm and tried to stand up with his help

 

"Han?" He looked up to meet Seungcheol's worried eyes "For how long?" Jeonghan looked away "A while" ... "But please, don't tell them I don't want to burden them" he pleaded with teary eyes

 

"I'm not letting this slide Han" he was worried about him, Seungcheol never saw Jeonghan this way and it broke his heart. His crush was living in pain he knew nothing about and he wondered just how much more he was hiding.

 

Jeonghan slowly walked out the bathroom with Seungcheol by his side still clutching on his arm.

"I'll be fine, just need to get home and rest for a while" Jeonghan explained when Seungcheol asked one more time.

 

The ride home was quiet and Seungcheol didn't break his promise, he didn't tell anyone but he was surely wasn't going to let it go.

 

They reached home and everything was almost as normal as it could get. Jeonghan took a quick shower and couldn't even look at his reflection in the mirror, too tired to even care. He finished quickly and simply flopped on his bed.

 

His chest hurt again and felt anxious that

Seungcheol saw him in a vulnerable state today.

The Leader He hugged him.

He calmed him down.

And Jeonghan wished he could have him closer even more, he wished Seungcheol could stay with him for longer.

 

 

 

 

 

Jeonghan was about to doze off when his bedroom door was opened. Seungcheol hesitantly walked inside to find Jeonghan half asleep

 

"Hannie are you feeling okay?" He whispered but Jeonghan was too tired and sleepy, he tried to blink the sleepiness away but couldn't.

"Cheol?"

"Yeah I'm here, it's okay, go to sleep you're tired, we'll talk tomorrow" he said gently brushing Jeonghan's hair away from his face

"Stay? Please" Jeonghan pleaded extending his hand to bring Seungcheol closer. The leader smiled immediately taking Jeonghan's hand into his.

 

Jeonghan was soft and smelled so fresh, Seungcheol wished he could have him in his arms for once. He wished he could just confess the feelings that were eating him up inside for so long.

He sighed but was surprised by Jeonghan's pull, he was asking him to stay with him.

 

"Hannie, if I do this" he whispered to himself suppressing the feelings he had developed for the other over the years, if he does this, he might not be able to control himself.

 

Jeonghan just wanted a hug, to feel safe in Seungcheol's arms once again, he hated having these attacks without anyone by his side and longed for a warm embrace.

Seungcheol laid down besides him. Jeonghan was holding him by the hems of his shirt but suddenly began to breathe heavily.

 

The boy was tired and almost fast asleep when he looked about to start crying and hyperventilate.

 

"Han what's wrong?" Seungcheol was alarmed

 

"I'm tired Cheol, it hurts"

 

"It's okay ... it's okay I'm here" Seungcheol brought him closer to him his back and calming his incredibly rapid breaths down

"You're okay Hannie, you're home, you can rest now it's all over" he held him even closer, slowly moving him side to side and whispering soothing words to him until he finally calmed down relaxing slowly into his arms and eventually drifted to sleep feeling so exhausted and powerless.

 

 

 

 

Jeonghan slept soundlessly in Seungcheol's arms, the older pressing him closer to him and gently ruffling his hair making sure he was comfortable.

 

Jeonghan was breathing softly into his chest and Seungcheol didn't even want to move afraid the younger would wake up. He was so worried about him tough, he wanted to talk to him as soon as he woke up and he planned to get him the help he needed soon.

 

And even though he thought he couldn't do it, Seungcheol found himself falling asleep with Jeonghan in his arms. Jeonghan felt so safe and Seungcheol felt like a protector, he gave Jeonghan a quick peck on the forehead before he finally closed his eyes to get some rest as well.

 

The morning came too quickly, Seungcheol woke up when he felt Jeonghan stirring in his arms. He opened his eyes to the find the younger awake

"Jeonghan you're up?" He asked with a sleepy voice and only felt as the younger shook his head "How are you feeling?"

 

"Tired" and his voice couldn't be more exhausted

"You can go back to sleep it's still early, do you want to talk about it?"

 

"No"

 

Seungcheol sighed, finally taking a good look at Jeonghan's face. Pale and eyes simply tired and a bit reddish

 

"Hannie what's causing you these attacks? Can you at least tell me that?"

 

"I don't know" ... "I'm just overwhelmed I guess"

 

"Does it happen often?"

 

"Not really" ... "When I'm stressed out"

 

"Promise me that you'll tell me the next time it happens?"

 

Seungcheol was met with silence but soon Jeonghan nodded "Humm" he hummed in agreement. Yes he will tell him, he will tell him because he loves having him near by so much, he loves the way he makes him feel safe.

 

"Thank you Hannie, I'll be there for you, you know that right?"

 

Jeonghan closed his eyes and hummed again.

 

"Shall I get you anything?"

 

"No, I just want to sleep"

 

"Okay, we don't have much to do today so you can sleep as much as you want, I'll get us breakfast a while later okay?"

 

Jeonghan weakly nodded and simply closed his eyes to get some more sleep feeling as his body relaxed against Seungcheol's again.