Meanie 🤍

Adore U

Wonwoo opened his eyes feeling all sleepy and tired. It's probably still deep in the night when he heard the sound of the door being opened, Mingyu was finally home.

 

The house was calm and lights were dimmed. Mingyu knew that Wonwoo was probably sleeping and couldn't wait to join him. He quietly walked in, put his stuff down and picked up a clean pyjama set and hit the shower.

 

Once he was done, he walked right into their bed. Wonwoo was curled up like a cat in his blankets. Mingyu smiled at how he cute he was and snuggled himself right next to him feeling as the older stirred and sleepily wrapped his hands around his shirt.

 

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you up" Mingyu felt bad but enjoyed their warmth,

Hw heard Wonwoo humming something in response but couldn't hear what it was, he was too drowsy to say anything.

 

"You're wearing my shirt?"

 

"Humm" Wonwoo hummed again "It smelled like you" his voice deep and husky sleepier than ever.

 

Mingyu smiled, a shy expression painted all over his face but it was too dark for Wonwoo to see. If only Wonwoo knew how y his voice sounded right now making Mingyu all levels of shy and excited.

 

"I missed you" Wonwoo continued

 

"I missed you too" Mingyu confessed while bringing Wonwoo closer to him hearing him muffle a giggle. In his arms, Wonwoo clutched into Mingyu's shirt nuzzling his head further into his chest.

Mingyu frowned for some reason as he held Wonwoo even closer, if that was even possible in the first place, and run his hand up and down his back

 

"Won? You're kinda warm" he stated the fact but received no reply from the sleepy Wonwoo and it only made Mingyu get even more worried "like really Warm" he added then sat up a little to take a better look at Wonwoo

Wonwoo looked tired, a bit pale and his cheeks were a flushed pink shade.

"Hey" Mingyu cupped Wonwoo's cheeks, they were burning up and Mingyu's frown deepened.

 

"I'm okay" Wonwoo smiled tiredly and finally opening his eyes to meet Mingyu's worried face "It started earlier this evening, I took some medicine"

 

"Does it hurt anywhere? Do you want to go see a doctor?"

 

Mingyu started to panic and Wonwoo expected this to happen, he did his best to avoid the situation, but here they are.

He shook his head with a smile still "No, nothing hurts just a bit tired" ... " And no, I don't think I need a doctor, I took some medication already, I'll be fine once it kicks in"

Wonwoo simply wanted to cuddle and sleep comfortably in Mingyu's embrace. The younger been out all day and Wonwoo missed him so much and especially now that he's not feeling all too well.

 

He closed his eyes feeling Mingyu's hand pressed against his forehead "Let me get—"

He wanted to bring Wonwoo a cold towel and maybe more blankets to keep him warm seeing the way he was snuggling into him.

 

"No don't go" Wonwoo sleepily whined and pulled Mingyu right back into their bed "I don't need anything just stay ... please just stay with me"

 

Mingyu was worried but couldn't resist Wonwoo's whiny and sleepy request and so he stayed. He didn't feel quite good about the whole but he went back to bed and laid back next to Wonwoo pulling him tightly in his embrace again.

 

"I'm worried Wonwoo, just let me check on how bad it is, do we even have a thermometer? What pills did you take? Did you eat anything before taking them?"

 

Wonwoo giggled softly "I'm fine, just ... just so sleepy"

 

Mingyu was still worried, he brushed Wonwoo's flushed cheeks for a bit feeling Wonwoo relax against him slowly drifting back to sleep.

He leaned over to place a soft kiss over Wonwoo's forehead and another one on his cheeks.

 

He scanned Wonwoo's face, his closed eyes and peaceful slow breaths, but Mingyu couldn't see beyond his feverish cheeks. He leaned over for the third time to steal a kiss from Wonwoo's heated lips. A sweet goodnight peck, and then going back to the back of his head as Wonwoo drifted back to sleep.

Wonwoo breathed softly through Mingyu's comfort kisses and let his head fall in the crook of his neck. He was tired and sleepy so it didn't take him long before he fell asleep. Mingyu joined him a bit later after making sure that Wonwoo was sleeping soundly.

 

Morning came and Mingyu woke up to the same position he and Wonwoo slept in the night before -Wonwoo was buried in his arms- The first thing he did was to uncover the boy in his arms, removing the blanket which Wonwoo managed to curl himself up in and felts his cheeks and forehead.

 

Mingyu frowned again "Wonwoo?" He called the sleeping boy's name feeling his hot breaths again his neck "Won? Are you okay? Can you wake up for a second? Look at me"

 

Wonwoo whined and groaned softly, he had no intentions to wake up nor move from the comfortable warm position he was in but Mingyu was worried and persistant. Wonwoo's fever was no better than the night before, it felt like nothing has changed except that Wonwoo looked paler and way powerless.

 

Mingyu tried to wake Wonwoo up a couple of times but Wonwoo simply couldn't even open his eyes properly.

 

Worried sick, Mingyu quickly left the bed to call his older cousin who was a doctor, he usually helps them whenever they needed him. He gave him an urgent phone call before coming back to bed laying next to Wonwoo again.

 

"I'm so sorry, I should have taken you to the clinic last night but ... I'm sorry" he held Wonwoo's hand tightly trying to soothe him  a little and maybe get him to wake up?

 

Wonwoo finally opened his eyes a little to meet Mingyu's "Min?" He called and Mingyu was already there holding him tight "It's c-cold"

 

"Here, let me get you another blanket"

 

"N-no, just s-stay"

 

Mingyu joined Wonwoo on the bed, holding him tightly in his arms and keeping him warm like he was doing all night

"I'm sorry" Wonwoo mumbled and Mingyu only brushed his heated cheeks and shook his head "No, I'm the one who must to be  sorry, I should have done something earlier ... he'll be here soon okay? You'll be better in a while"

 

Wonwoo hummed weakly and clutched into Mingyu for warmth even though he was burning up, he was shivering.

It was still early in the morning and Mingyu's cousin luckily didn't take too long to arrive.

He checked on Wonwoo and decided to hook him on a saline

"He's dehydrated, I'll put him on some antibiotics for his fever too but it's a bit strong so he needs to eat" Mingyu nodded, of course he'll make something nice breakfast for all of them, his cousin included.

 

Wonwoo smiled thanking Mingyu's cousin for his help. He sat up a while later when Mingyu brought him his food. He couldn't eat much but munched over a peanut butter sandwich and a glass of hot milk.

They bid goodbye to Mingyu's cousin about an hour later and it was almost 11am.

Mingyu sprinted back to their bedroom where he joined Wonwoo once again under their blankets. Wonwoo looked tired but never refused a lazy late morning cuddle.

 

Mingyu stole a kiss before he brought Wonwoo closer to him basically carrying him like a baby in his arms. The two chatting softly a little for a while until Wonwoo finally fell asleep again. Mingyu only rocked him from side to side soothing his aching body and feeling as his heated cheeks calmed down.