That Times ..

Don't Be Sad , NoNoNo

Hayoung's POV

It was 05.00 pm already and I'm just sitting alone at the bench.Usually,where there's me,that's where Jimin.We are really unseparateable.But,since last week till today,here I am,sitting without anyone's company.

As I thinking about my loneliness,I saw many kids playing happily with their friends as if there's no tomorrow.It's good to be little again.Where you can live without thinking anything that you know will burden your mind.

I kept watching them playing and a scene caught my attention.It's felt like deejavoo.

FLASHBACK  7 YEARS AGO

Hayoung went to the park right after she finished her school homework.She was just 10 at that time.She walk alone to the park while bringing some books.

She knew that many people around her age felt weird towards her.She didn't go to the park for playing or whatsoever they should do at the park.Instead,she just reading.

She not a nerdy or bookworm,it's just  because she didn't have friends.She sat on her usual bench and start reading.

She was too focus on her reading as she didn't realize there's three boy that seems a year older than her standing in front her.

"Uwwaa,this girl didn't notice us,she was surely a nerdy." One of them said while the other laughing hardly.

Hayoung chin up as she heard laughing sound.She just kept quiet and continued reading.The other boy somehow pissed when she ignored them.

In quick glance,he snatched the book from her.Hayoung stand up and want to ran away.But before she could go further,someone pulled her arm and she immediately stopped.

She stared at the boy who still holding her arm.That boy was so cute.

"Yo,buddy,don't bully a girl.Go find someone who the same level as you.Bullying a girl was totally not cool,man." The cute boy said.

"J-Jimin,what are you doing here,buddy? I thought that you were at Busan.Btw,I'm sorry,though.I just bored and want to playing with this girl since she always came here with the books." The one that snatched her books explained.

His other friend nodded "Yeah,and we thought that she didn't have friends.That's why."

"So..friends?" The other asking while took out his hand for shaking.Hayoung blink a few times and smile while gladly shake their hands.

"My name is Hayoung.Oh Hayoung.I'm 10 years old."

"My name is Jung Hoseok.I'm 12 years old." The one that called her nerdy smile widely.

"My name is Kim Taehyung.I'm 11 years old.I'm your Oppa.Hehe." The boy that snatched her books said.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook.I am the youngest between us.I'm 9 years old,Hayoungie Noona." He smile cutely showing his tooth.

After they introducing themselves,they all bid goodbye and leave Hayoung with the boy who held her arm earlier.

"Ermm.. What's your name.I'm Hayoung." She dare herself asking the boy his name.

The boy smile till his eyes formed into a line and his eyes were disappearing.Hayoung heart skip a beat at that smile.

"My name is Park Jimin.I'm one years older than you.So you should call me Oppa." He grinned and continued. " They all were my childhood friends.We're seven actually and you already met the three of them."

"Actually,I've met four of them.Including you." Hayoung chuckled as she said that.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

I smile at that sweet memories.That was the time I met Jimin for the first time.With the smile that form on my face,I open my book and start reading.Not even pass 5 minute I'm reading,I heard a familiar voice call my name.

"Hayoung-ah,what are you doing here?" What type of question was that,it's clearly that I'm reading here,pabo Jimin."can't you see,i'm swimming." I answer him in sarcastic way.

"Tch.I have something that i want to ask you."Jimin said with a serious face.

"What?"

"Why do you keep avoiding me?"

"Coz i feel like it."

"Are you being like this coz our parents plan?If you dont want then why do you agree?"

I look at him straight in the eyes.I didn't blush this time,because he hurted my feelings.

"Coz i want to , are you satisfied?" I walk away as I finished saying that. 

'Pabo Jimin.Why do you still didn't notice my true feelings towards you?' I sighing and turned my head.

"Jimin Oppa,are you just gonna standing there with your clueless face or you wanna go somewhere else?" I ask in sarcastic way yet I wanna know where he want to go.

It seems like he snapped back to reality as he show his eye smile and jogged towards me.

"Well,I want to go to that convenience store.How about you?"

"Ermm..I don't have thing to do,so I'll tag along."

"So,are you not angry anymore?"

"Nope,why should I?"

"Well,this few days you always want to avoiding me.It hurts me,though.I'm sorry if I have hurted your feelings but please don't ignore me anymore.I can't live peacefully when you ignore me like that." My eyes suddenly felt hot and watery after hearing his confessing.

 

               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 


 

....... so silent (T_T)