Coz I Want To

Don't Be Sad , NoNoNo

Hayoung and Jimin were friends since kid.They both were from wealthy and rich family.Oh family runs a business while Park family owns a few five-star hotel.

Their friendship bond were strong and hard to be apart until something came up.Their family plan to unite them two.

"Bwo!But eomma,we're just friends.A best friends."Hayoung shocked hearing Jimin statements.He make it look like she not worth to be his bride.

Hayoung remain silent at her seat and Jimin does too.Their parents insists to unite them.'What the hell they were thinking?They'll ruin my friendship with Hayoung.'Jimin thought to himself.

"Honey,at first maybe you two just a friends but later i believe that you two will develop love."Ms.Park said to her one and only son.

"That's true,Hayoung-ah.Please,just say yes.It for your own sake too."Ms.Oh supporting Ms.Park words.

Being the only one daughter Hayoung just listen to her mother words.'my heart already developed love,eomma.But,not his.'She thinking to herself.

Without hesitation,she nodded.Jimin shocked to her reaction.'wow,if i know that she just agree with her mom,i shouldn't yelling at my mom.'

 

 

It's been a week from that night and it's been a week too Hayoung didn't talk to her.She keeps avoiding him.Jimin couldn't tell why.As he walking down the street to the convenient store, he spotted a girl that he known for 7 years ago.

He fasten his step towards the girl that sitting alone at the park bench."Hayoung-ah,what are you doing here?"Being a smart girl she answer,"can't you see,i'm swimming."

"Tch.I have something that i want to ask you."Jimin said with a serious face.

"What?"

"Why do you keep avoiding me?"

"Coz i feel like it."

"Are you being like this coz our parents plan?If you dont want then why do you agree?"

Hayoung look at him straight in the eyes.Normally,she'll blush but not this time.

"Coz i want to , are you satisfied?"Jimin blink at her words.'ehh..what does she mean by that?'he asking himself.