Chapter 5

My Daddy is Oh Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun sat in front of the three cute babies in the Baskin Robin Ice Cream shop. Three of them stuff the ice cream and smile happily. There are a few girls giggling and took the triplets picture.  Who don't want to took  picture of a daddy with his triplets baby?!!! They look really cute.

"Okay What you name again the older?"Sehun asked Daehan. 

"Daehan appa, Oh Daehan" Daehan answer ethusticly.

"Okay Daehan, how you come to my office? Where are your kindergarten ?"Sehun asked Daehan.

"It's not so far. We used to walked in front of appa large house" Daehan eat another scope of ice cream.

"How you come? You walked? It's dangerous!"Sehun worried about them. Where is their mother actually?!!

"No, appa we ride Uncle Kai's car. Asher is my friend" Minguk answer cutely.

"Asher?Kai? Ohh, you're Asher's friend?" Sehun asked them.

"Yes, you know him? Since when appa?" Manse asked.

"Since he was made , youngest" Sehun still can't remember their name. It's too complicated. They look same.

"Ohh we know him when we are three years old"Daehan look up try to remember when he met Asher.

"We never meet appa but Asher already meet appa since he was made"Minguk frowned cutely.

"Appa can you send us to our house? I want omma meet appa. I sure she miss you" Manse say happily. Then the triplets clap their hands together. 

"Can you send us appa?" They asked in unison.

"Uhh .... Okay- okay, hurry eat"Sehun frowned. Kim Jihye, the girl she love during his high school. They just a cute couple like others. One night they making love at Jihye house. They just 18 years old that time. They don't think about protection or anything. One day his appa caught him dating with Jihye. Sehun keep coax his appa to allowed him to married with Jihye, but his appa disagree. He said he already have another girl for him. Sehun can't declined anymore. He crying all night. He don't pick up Jihye call or reply Jihye message. The next day Sehun gave a message to Jihye they want to met. Sehun said he wanna break up. Jihye keep asking  why and why, Sehun say that he already bored with Jihye. Jihye say sorry to Sehun so many times, but Sehun ignore her. His appa decide to change Sehun school and Sehun accept. That event already past for 6 years! Now there are three cute boys claiming that they are his son. Sehun pinch his head.

"We already done eating appa let's go"Minguk screamed c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter