Chapter 4

My Daddy is Oh Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mr. Oh, there are three cute little boys said his mom send he to see you"Sehun's secretary told Sehun. Minguk smiled sweetly to Sehun's secretary.

 

"Ohh okay"She hang up. She smiled to three of them.

 

"Okay boys, Uncle Oh said you can come in, do you want juice?"She really amused to three of them.

 

"Ohh it's okay pretty noona, We have our drinks" Daehan politely refused that lady offer.

 

"Ohh okay then, let's go"That lady walked in front of them. Three of them hold each other hand and walked inside the room.

 

"Sir, this your nephew"That girl smiled to Sehun. 

 

"Thanks Yoona" Sehun eyss still stick on the document in front him.

 

"I will leave first"That lady excuse himself and walked out from the room.

 

"Hello Uncle Sehun"Daehan greet Sehun's first.

 

"Hey we already agree to call him appa when we met him" Minguk pushed Daehan a little.

 

"Wait, I want to greet him first before we call him appa"Daehan argue back.

 

"Hi Sehun, I'm Manse, this is my brothers..."

 

"Minguk second son"Minguk smiled cutely.

 

"Daehan, the oldest. Nice to meet you appa" three of them bow to Sehun. Sehun eyes widen. 

 

"What the?!!"Sehun half screamed.

 

"Appa, we miss you, omma miss you too" Minguk smiled cutely.

 

"Wowwowowowwww I need explanation. "He get up. He look at three of them. What appa? Since when he got married?!!

 

"Let me explain" Daehan stop his brothers.

 

"Okay"Minguk and Manse nod and look at Sehun while smiling.

 

"Okay first of all my omma name is Kim Ji Hye. He have three son Daehan, Minguk and Manse. She's 24 years old. She work at many place. Last night when we asked him is our appa is Oh Sehun he freak out and screamed loudly. Then uncle Kai say Minguk fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter