Eighteen

LOVE?

After 10 years...

 

"It's good to be back." Yuri stated as she breathe in. Within those years that she's been gone, she finished her studies abroad and worked in states as a lawyer for few years but then her father's life came into halt because of his illness. Now she has return back from where she used to live and she promised herself to gain everything that she have left behind back and one of those is to get the love of her life back. She first settled in on one of the hotels available since their old house was already sold after her and her family left the country and she decided to just buy an apartment later on. Before she actually left states, a job was offered to her to work as one of the lawyers in a big agency so she gladly accepted the offer. After checking in Yuri lied on the bed before taking out her phone and a piece of paper where in a contact number was written on.

 

Jessica was working when her phone vibrated from her pocket. She picked her phone up and she saw an unregistered number calling her so she tried to answer the call. "Who's this?" Jessica asked. "Hey, babe. Miss me?" The person in the other line answered and Jessica's eyes wide knew who it was as she recognizes the voice that she missed. "Yuri?" Jessica asked carefully. "Glad that you remembered me." Yuri chuckled. "Are you busy?" Yuri asked. "Not really." Jessica lied when she has a pack to do. "Meet me." "Where? Aren't you in abroad?" Jessica asked. "I’m back honey." Yuri replied. "I'll go, text me the address." With that the call has ended. Jessica was feeling a little bit nervous but happy at the same time. She leaves her office after she got the address from Yuri telling her secretary that she has some important business to attend to.

 

After a few minutes Jessica arrived at the address that Yuri texted to her. It was a hotel, she asked the receptionist for Yuri's name and the receptionist gave her the room number since she was informed by Yuri that someone will come for her. Jessica rushed to the room but as she stands in front of the door she couldn't help but to feel nervous again. She knocked on the door twice before someone opened it. "You came." Yuri greeted, she was on her robe and her hair was wet from shower. "Come in." Yuri ushered the girl inside making her sit on the bed. "Missed me?" Yuri asked as she sat on Jessica's lap caressing the other's cheeks. "When did you come back?" Jessica asked removing Yuri's hands from her face. "Just today." Yuri answered as she placed light kisses at Jessica's neck. "Yuri please, stop." Jessica tried to push the taller away. "Why don't you like this?" Yuri asked before kissing Jessica fully on the lips. "Stop please. I can't do this." Jessica pushed her away. "Why?" Yuri frowned. "I'm already married." Jessica stated. "What?" Yuri was on the verge of crying, knowing that the love of her life was already married to someone not her. "With who?" Yuri asked, voice were shaking. "Taeyeon." Jessica looked down. "I thought you love me." Yuri cried "Please, don't cry." Jessica wiped the tears off from Yuri's face. "Don't you love me?" Yuri asked. "I do but-""Then divorce with her." Yuri hugged Jessica so tight. "Stay with me. Please." Yuri begged. "It's not easy." "Just stay with me even for the night please." Yuri looked at Jessica pleading. Yuri closed their gap and kissed Jessica, rough and Jessica kissed her back with the same force. They ended sleeping with each other for the night with Jessica forgetting about Taeyeon.

 

At the same day, someone was busy preparing for her and her spouse's wedding anniversary; she ended up calling her friend to ask for help. "Fany~ what should I buy for her?" Taeyeon asked her friend not knowing what to buy. Taeyeon and Tiffany were at the mall looking for a gift for Jessica. "Anything that you'll buy will be appreciated by her, I'm sure of it." Tiffany sighed. Tiffany was still in pain especially when she has learned that Taeyeon and Jessica were engage. Until now she hates to say it but she's still in love with her best friend. It pains her seeing Taeyeon happy with Jessica while she's nothing but a friend. "What do you usually buy for someone you love?" Taeyeon asked that made Tiffany chocked her saliva. "How could I know that?! I didn't date anyone before." Tiffany defended herself. Well she's just stopping herself to say the things she has given to Taeyeon. "Oh right." Taeyeon scratched her nape lightly forgetting that her friend didn't tried dating before. Only if she knew that Tiffany's waiting for her. "Look, I want to buy that." Taeyeon pointed at the onesie display at the store. Taeyeon ended up purchasing the said onesie. "I hope she'll like it." Taeyeon hugged the gift closer to her. "Don't worry she will." Tiffany assured her. 'Anything from you.' "Thank you for accompanying me here." Taeyeon hugged Tiffany before showing thumbs up. "You're the best." 'Anything for you.' Tiffany smiled a little bit blushing. "I love you, my best friend." Taeyeon hugged her one more time but hearing those words hurt Tiffany for some reason. "I love you too." Tiffany smiled bitterly. "My friend." She added.

 

"Why aren't you picking up?" Taeyeon was now alone at a restaurant that Jessica reserved for them but the later didn't reply any text or answer any calls from her. Taeyeon was now starting to worry so she decided to call Jessica's secretary. "Hello, is Jessica in the office?" Taeyeon asked. "She already left earlier saying that she has an important business to attend to." "Thank you." Taeyeon ended the call. She was now disappointed at Jessica for not even informing her about this "business." Taeyeon sighed and tried to wait a little more, hoping that Jessica would come but no. She ended up eating by herself and going home all alone sad and disappointed.

The next day, Jessica woke up but seeing that she's not on her room she started to freak out but she calmed down when Yuri hugged her. "Morning." Yuri kissed Jessica on the lips. "Morning." Jessica greeted back sighing. Both of them were under the blanket, from last night. Jessica picked her phone from the drawer and she saw the texts and missed calls from Taeyeon. '. I forgot about our anniversary.' Jessica quickly left the bed and rushed to the bathroom. After showering she dressed up quickly. "You're leaving?" Yuri asked pouting. Jessica kissed that pout. "I have too; I'll just texts you later." Jessica kissed Yuri one last time before leaving Yuri who's smirking at her. On her way she remembered what just happened last night and Jessica knows that it was wrong but she didn't regret everything, she just wish that Taeyeon will not figure it out.

 

Upon arriving home, Jessica rushed to their room. There in the bed, Taeyeon way sleeping with a frown on her face and her eyes were swollen from crying. Jessica come near her, brushing Taeyeon's bangs away from her face and placed a peck on Taeyeon's forehead. Taeyeon stirred in her sleep before waking up. "Hey." Jessica greeted, caressing Taeyeon's cheeks. "Where have you been?" Taeyeon asked disappointed at her spouse. "I'm sorry; I have to fix some important matters." Jessica kissed Taeyeon on the lips. "Forgive me?" Jessica asked slyly. "You didn't even text or call me." "My phone died. How about this, let's go somewhere you like so I could make it up to you." Jessica suggested. "Fine. Just promise to inform me if you couldn't come, okay?" Taeyeon held her pinky out. "I promise." Jessica locked her pinky with Taeyeon's. "Go take a bath; we have a catch up to do." Jessica stated. 'I'm sorry.'


A/N: What just happen? XD Update everyone!