Chapter 11

My Wife Is A NERD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon POV

 

Yaaa! How could they just leave like that?! Don't they know that Mr Liu plead me to help them be together since I'm the closest to Amber? I pout and sit on the chair nearby as I look down. Pshh! I even sacrifice myself to wear this ugly waitress uniform.

"I'm going to burn that llama alive after this!" I groan. I look around the restaurant and sigh. It a waste to just go home after I rent this five star restaurant with Mr Liu money. I smile as an idea come in my mind.

"Oh right! I know what to do! Thanks to my byunbrain!" I grin cutely and run to take my phone. I stare at my phone for few minutes before bang my head to the door. I'm not confident! What do I do?! I keep banging my head to the door as I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around just to find a very weird creature behind me.

"Warrrgghhh! Help! Help! Go away! I know it's wrong to stare at others . I promise to stop staring at others except T-tiffany's if you let me alive! Don't eat me!" I scream but that creature doesn't even move. I quickly run away and hide under the table.

"BWAHAHAHA! What with you Taeng? Why are screaming like maniac? Wahahaha!" I know that voice. I take peak and saw Yuri taking of that weird mask! What the hell!

I get out from under the table and jump on her back "BYUNTAE KICKK!!" I put my arms around her neck, choking her a little as I kick her butts rapidly.

"Arrghh! My butts!" She yell, "KKABYUL DANCE!" She start dancing wildly as I lost my grip and fall on my . I groan.

"MIDGET PINCH!" I yell and pinch her cheeks, stomach, ears and anything that I could pinch including her butts. I laugh evilly as she try to head lock me.

I run away from that monkey and she chase me. Since I have a short legs, thanks to my parents. Yuri catch me easily and head lock me.

"Nice try midget! You know you can't get away from me with that legs!" She point at my legs. I glare at her. How dare she insult my legs! Well, it is short. Now I feel sad just thinking about my legs. Why do you have to be short? Hikk.. hikk..

Then I realize something, " How the heck you are here? Where are you coming from?" She release me and tap her chin.

"That... oh! I saw you with a girl getting in here when i pass by so I sneak in from the back door." She explain.

I gasp, "D-do you heard and saw everything?!" Oh no! this Amber and Eunju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter