Chapter 10

My Wife Is A NERD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

 

"Do you, Amber josephine Liu take Ham Eunjung as your wedded wife?"

Amber still staring at Eunjung and not even listening. Well, she couldn't believe that a nerd with a thick glasses can be so beautiful wearing that dress. She rubbed her eyes again and gulp. Still couldn't believe what she see.

Damn it! She just too prettyyy! Now that she doesn't wear her glasses, i can see clearly her face. God! Her eyes just too y!

Eunjung on the other hand was blushing madly when she realize that Amber keeps staring at her since she step on the aisle.

"YAH LLAMA! YOU BETTER SAY YES OR I'M GOING TO BREAK YOUR NECK!" Taeyeon yell making Amber startled as she shout.

"YES! I DO!"

"Err ...Do you Ham Eunjung take Amber josephine Liu as you wedded wife?"

"I do." she said shyly as she blush even more.

"With the power that I have, i pronounce you as wife and wife. You may kiss the bride." They look at each other ,not knowing what to do.

Okay~ Relax Amber, it just a kiss. It not like it's a crime. She's your wife now. Amber thought.

Wahh! Are we going to kiss for real? If it's true then it going to be my first kiss! *gasp* Eunjung thought as she blush.

Then Amber close the gap and lean to catch her lips. They kiss! Well it not actually a kiss. It just a peck that lasted a fee seconds before they pull back.

"WOAHHHH! YOU GO GIRLS! I'M PROUD OF MY GIRLS!" Key shout happily as he hug Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter