Apologies

Fact or Fiction?

There is a reason why I had not updates this story and I guess everybody has come to know of it yesterday : October 10th, 2014. 

I had this intuitive feeling that something awful would happen to my beloved OTP and I didn't want to jinx them but writing a fic..haha... how fangirlish of me !! As if that's going to stop anything from happening and ALAS ! It has happened.. 

It goes without guessing that I won't write this fiction...and I dearly apologize to all those who followed this fic... I had made edits for this fic months ago..wrote out the entire plot for the next couple of chapter... but now I don't have the heart to write about XiuHan... 

Honestly, I had decided not to ship anyone after almost ALL of my favorite ships broke up.. but with XiuHan..it happened so naturally.. I guess it's the same with all of us... 

They were like HanChul all over again ..for me. 

But this had to happen. 

I support Luhan and I support all of the EXO members... which means all twelve of them.... For me SJ is 15.. DBSK is 5 .. so yes, EXO will always be 12.... 

I'm sorry a thousand Xiu times... but I can't write here again... 

I won't.. 

Good bye.. 

Thank you..

And I love you..