Sleepover

Goodbye Luhan

"So guys,what should we eat today?"Jessica asked in the sleepover.There's Yuri,Taeyeon,Tiffany,YugYeong,and there's the only boy,Sehun.Even Sehun himself don't know why he joined them.

"How about spaghetti?"Tiffany suggested."It's late now."Yuri said."Yeah,it's not good for our body."Taeyeon frowned.

"How about burger?"Sehun suggested."Seriously?"Tae said.Everyone looked at him with a weird look."It's really heavy food."Jessica furrowed her eyebrows."Well,me and my hyungs always eat burger at night."He said as he lay on the floor with his hands behind his head.

"How about ramyun?It's cheap,fast,and not too heavy."Yeong suggested while Yuri making a braid on her hair.

"Finally!A brilliant idea."Jessica walked to her kitchen and make the ramyun.

"Palli!I'm hungry!"Yuri,Taeyeon,and Tiffany walked to the kitchen leaving Yeong and Sehun alone.

Yeong laid beside Sehun and put her arms behind her head.

"Sehun."She called.

"Yes?"Sehun quickly moved and looked at her.

"Thank you,for today."Yeong is really touched,Sehun sacrificed his times to be with her.

But Yeong doesn't fall for Sehun yet.Sehun know he love her,when their first meet.

She is still sad about Luhan

"It's nothing."Sehun smiled.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[a/n]i know,short update.but next chap will continue about their sleepover.and maybe yeong and sehun kiss scene xD

okay bye bye