Hope in love

Goodbye Luhan

"Yugyeong-ah!Yeugyeong shi!"Jessica searched all places in the school,but there's no Yeong's presence dictated.Yuri told her about the incidents in the cafe,since then she started to search all the places.

Suddenly Jessica reminded of something.

The place that Yugyeong comforted herself.

Water fountains.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Jessica arrived at the water fountains-the place that Yugyeong comforted herself with Yuri.

"Yugyeong ah!Yugyeong!Yug-" "Jessica that's Sehun,he's with Yeong!"

"What?Where are them?"Yuri pointed to Sehun who sat on a bench with Yugyeong beside him.They're talking to each other and Yugyeong smiled.Somtimes they laughed together."Let's go to my house,Yuri..Our job here is done.Let's sleepover!"Jessica said.

"Let's go!"Yuri cheered before they cycled back to Jessica's home.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sehun took a fresh breath and sat down on a bench in front of a fountain.He open his book that he brought here with a wish to read calmly and peacefully.

He is reading paragraph two when he heard a crying voice.

He looked next to his bench,a girl with a braid and blue dress-crying hard.

That's..Yugyeong.

Sehun sighed and walked to her bench.

"Yugyeong..why are you crying.."Yugyeong lifted her head and looked at Sehun.There she is-sobbing hard,snifs snifs

She is..so cute.

"I..Yoona..Yuri.."Yeong's voice unrestricted.

"Shh shh it's okay."Sehun said as he pulled Yugyeong into a hug.Yeong cried really heard at his chest.She was crying hard,really hard,like she pulled her heart's content and pushed it out.

Yeong stopped crying,but still-sobbing hard.

"So,are you okay?Are you ready to tell me what happened?"Sehun asked with a sweet voice,making Yeong's heart flattered.

Yeong nodded and told everything about the incidents.Sehun gritted her teeth and clenched his fist.

Well,Sehun tried to make Yeong happy,and it worked.Well Sehun is a caunselor now.

"Thank you Sehun,for being my caunselor and accompany me.I'd really appreciate it.Thank you so much."Yong pulled Sehun for a hug.Well it's not easy,because Sehun is like,really tall.

Sehun blushed.A hug,from a girl?

Sehun decided to hug her back.Since she hold him for a long time,it must be difficult.

"So,Yeong,how do you want to get back home?"Sehun asked.Yeong scratched her head.

She's cute,Sehun thought.

"Well,if you don't know how,you can surrogate me."Sehun invited while pointed to his blue bicycle.

"Well you are too cute and kind-hearted,Sehun.But I'm heavy."Yeong pouted.

"No you are not.I'm confident with that.Now get on."Yeah,who's gonna believe she's heavy?She doesn't eat for weeks-staying in her room crying hard because of Luhan.

While sitting on Sehun's bicycle,Yeong daydreamed for a while.

She remembered how Luhan wants break up.

flashback

"Yugyeong.."Luhan called for her name at the place.The place that she and Luhan always hang out.

"Yeah Luhan shi?"Yeong looked at his eyes.But she felt really weird with Luhan.Yeah,everyone called their couple with sweet and cute name.But Luhan called her with her name.But Yeong doesn't really care about it.As long as he love me.

"I want to tell you something.But don't ask anything okay?"He said.

"Yeah,what's the matter?"Yeong furrowed her eyebrows.Something's wrong?

"Let's break up."Luhan said in a serious tone.

"What?This is another prank?Stop it Luhan."Once Luhan pranked her with saying he wanted break up,and she almost cry.

"No,this is serious.Let's break up."Luhan said without looking at her.

Yugyeong felt like her world crashed.This can't be..She loved him so much..

Luhan left her alone on the bench.She cried,cried so hard.

The next day,Luhan sent a text to her

From : Luhan

You did nothing wrong.I just want to focus to my studies.

And when she knew Yoona is her girlfriend,

she had try suicide,all the things the stupid people will do.

she felt hopeless

like there's no reason for her to live her life again

End of flashback

Yugyeong shooked her head for a few times.She can't believe it.

She does all that?

"We are arrived at Jessica's house,Yeong."Sehun looked at his back and smiled sweetly.

Yugyeong thinks there's hope in her love life again.