A Day With Dad and V . pt.2

You're Different

"What do you mean by bad secrets?" Rap Monster asked.

"When I first met Mama Minri, I didn't know that her dad didn't allow her to date. When he found out, she her," my dad said. 

When I heard that, my heart dropped. My own mother got by her own dad. I couldn't believe it.

"How did you find out?" Suga asked.

"I found out when I went to her house. She forgot her jacket in my car. When I knocked on the door, I heard screaming. I could tell it was Nana. I pushed the door down and ran where the screaming was coming from. I entered her dad's room and it was the most heart breaking thing you could witness," my dad said.

"So what happened?" J-Hope asked.

"I pushed her dad off of her weak and body. I punched and kicked him until he couldn't resist. I threw my jacket on top of Nana's body and carried her to my car. I asked her how long has he been doing this and she answered since we our four month anniversary. It was dramatizing," my dad said.

I gulped and looked away. I couldn't hear what horrible stuff happened to my mom before I meet her. I just couldn't.

"Did she move on?" Jin asked.

"You could say that. We never spoke of it since the incident but I would find her crying by herself once in a while."

"What I don't understand is if she lived through all that just to be with you, why would she run away just because of Minri?" Jin asked.

"She wanted to treat Minri better than how she was treated by her father. She wanted to give Minri all of the nicest shoes and clothes. She wanted to give Minri a big house to live in."

"I don't want that," I interrupted with a dark and scary voice. "I haven't met my own mother yet and you're still going on and on about her. No one knows where she is and I don't want to hear stories of her until I find her."

"M-Minri," my dad said in shock. 

"And everything is to be blamed on you," I stated. I could tell my words hurt my dad.

"I-It's not my fault-"

"YES IT IS! I could have been living with my mom and NOT YOU RIGHT NOW. I don't care if I couldn't live a normal life with just a mom. It's the fact that YOU made her run away because I WAS JUST A MISTAKE!" We were already at the dorms so I walked out the van and entered the building.

(V's POV)

I was totally shocked. Minri's real feelings towards her dad has finally came out.

"Hyung..... Don't take that personally.. She treats us-"

"What she said was true," JYP hyung interrupted Jimin. "It's because of me that Nana isn't here right now. Who knows if she's been kidnapped or killed already."

"Hyung don't think like that," Namjoon said.

"But who knows what Minri went through while she was in America. How she felt when she found out she was adopted and everything else she went through. I understand how she feels right now. It's all my fault," JYP hyung said before exiting the van. He got into his red Ferrari and drove off.

"We have to do something about Minri's attitude. I've never seen hyung so sad like that," Suga said.

Jung Kook turned to me, "You need to speed up the process to the mission."

I sighed, "I know. I need to go talk to her." I got out the van and ran to Minri's dorm. When I got to her dorm, I banged my hand on the door. "MINRI! I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!"

"What do you want?" I heard her ask on the other side of the door.

"Let's talk," I nicely said.

"I don't want to."

"Minri, please," I begged. After a few seconds, she opened the door. 

"Follow me," she said. I followed her all the way to the roof garden. "Why do you want to talk?"

"I know that you haven't met your mom yet and all that stuff but isn't what you said to your dad a little harsh?" I asked.

"A little harsh? Really?! What he did was way worst than a little harsh. He put me into another couples home for SIXTEEN YEARS. Then I find out that I'm actually adopted and have to move to another country within a day?! You don't even know what was going on when I found out I was adopted. You don't know how it feels to know that your father didn't want you. You don't know how it feels to know that your mom ran away because she wanted to be with you but she couldn't. Just because my dad is successful doesn't mean I'm happy or been happy since the day I found out about him," Minri angrily said.

That's when I found out that she's been keeping all her anger towards her dad out. 

"You're right. I don't know how all of that feels but I'm glad all of this happened. If you were never adopted and came here, you would have never met BTS. I would have never met you. You're different, Park Minri. From all the girls in the world. But what I'm trying to say is, maybe your dad putting you up for adoption was a good thing," I said.

Minri turned to the view of the city while shaking her head.

"I never wanted to this to happen. I never wanted to be in America. I never wanted everything that happened to me in America," she sadly said.

"What happened in America?" I asked.

Minri turned to me with depressed eyes. Her facial expression hasn't changed since the day I met her. But today, she was frowning. 

I saw that tears were forming in her eyes. Her hands were in fists and her left leg was continuously shaking.

When I was about to say something, a tear fell from her eye.

It's been 2 months since Minri moved here. She never smiled or laugh. She seemed so tough when she was angry. It seemed that everything life threw at her wasn't any problem at all. 

But now that I'm witnessing her crying, the unbreakable has finally broke.

----------

short chapter but everything will get unraveled in the next chapter!