5 |4|

AMBITION VS LOVE; WHAT´S MORE IMPORTANT

Chapter Four

"Here we go"

The east yard was crowded with students some cheering, some worried, some others just watching the show, the shouts of the smallest council member had many turning their backs to the show to not let her see their faces as they already knew how strict she is with fights in the campus.

"What's happening here?!" Her voice ws sharp and high pitched yet strong enough to open her path towards the ones fighting, Yuri walks beside her along with taeyeon breaking the students apart.

"Jin-" taeyeon said lowly not waiting any time she pulled the girl alomg with her not letting sunny have a good look on her leaving yuri alone with the second boy involved "what the hell is happening here?" Sunny asked seeing only one of them 

"She started it!" The angry bloody boy speaks fighting Yuri's grip "she? And you say that with pride? You enjoy hitting girls?" Yuri asks with a scary tone as she makes donghae and eunhyuk drag the boy to the detension room to gice him a proper punishment.

"Where is the 'girl'?" Sunny asked Yuri as she and Taeyeon were no where to be found "i am not sure but you know tae, she doesn't just do things so must have had a reason to take her away before we got here" yuri said dusting off her skirt before dismissing all the remaining students from the yard.

In the lake bridge

"Why were you fighting? You know very well we cannot allow things like that to happen-" taeyeon said using a pocket tissue to wipe the crimson fluid off the girl's lip "he was saying he would definitely tap soojung-" the girl said with knited brows lightly whincing at the touch of her busted skin

"He would what? More reason for you to have come to us instead of fighting; what are we gonna say when Fany sees you like this?" Taeyeon asked again shaking her head lightly as she finished cleaning the girl up "bruises will come up and sunny knows about the fight she will obviously know it was you" she said concerned before hearing her phone ring on sunny's song.

"Speaking of the devil" taeyeon said not picking up as her eyes set on the bruised girl looking down at her own feet "i am sorry unnie, i just can't stand it when people just says things about Soojungie.. or her body.." the girl's voice comes out in a whisper as she grips tightly on the wooden edge of the bridge.

"I imagine it does Jinri but you can't just jump on people and hit them, you could have end up really hurt, in the best case you should have told your brother, so he would defend her-" taeyeon was speaking before the girl lifted her face "girlfriend yeah i get it" Sulli said with a sigh before sitting by the tails hanging her legs above the water.

"I won't say it was you so just cover the bruises okay? I don't want anyone talking about you and worrying fany" Taeyeon said ruffling the top of the younger's hair "thank you unnie" she just said before letting her eyes lose on the calm water flow "i have to go now but promise me you will be okay" Taeyeon asks getting only a nod in reponse considering it enough she walks away from the girl and back to the council.

Council Room

As soon as Taeyeon walks in the rest of the girls were already sitting on the sofas going through the rules once more deciding the boy would be suspended for a week and that would leave him with the worst extracurricular opening as a punishment for gighting on his first day.

Taeyeon sits beside Sunny instead of Tiffany's which makes the later look down feeling sad, and yulsic to be puzzled as its an unusual setting coming from the eldest of their group "Tae is something wrong?" Yuri asked with clear concern in her eyes earning nothing but a shook on taeyeon's head leaving her speechless.

Taeyeon's eyes set down on her hand that holds her phone with a message of an unknown number that leaves her with a brain storm of all the whispering and odd behaviours that came by all of them before.

  how honest are your 'sisters' if they act behind your back and keep secrets from you?