-Chapter Five-

Angel and Devil

Chapter Five

 

Jaekyung was busy relaxing in the jacuzzi, Sehun creeped up to her and sat beside her. 

"Jimin-ah~" Sehun said cutely. 

"What do you want my pabo oppa?" She replied, looking around to see if anyone was spying on them.

"I am not a pabo!" Sehun protested. 

"Or are you?" She smirked. Sehun put an arm around her shoulder and said,"I wish my previous life had never ended, we were happier then." 

Jaekyung looked down solemnly,"I guess i should have waited..." He sensed sadness in her tone,"Its okay, as long as we are together now right?" He smiled, Jaekyung smiled back except that there was a tint of fakeness in it. 

 

"Did anyone see the maknae?" Suho asked the others, they shook their head. 

"I'll look for him." Kris volunteered and stood from his seat in search for the maknae. 

 

After walking around for 5 minutes, he heard voices from the jacuzzi. 

"Is someone there?" He called out. The couple were shocked upon hearing his voice, Sehun quickly hid into the bushes which was out of Kris' sight. When Jaekyung saw Sehun hiding properly, she replied,"Oppa, I'm here." Kris walked to the jacuzzi and went inside while Jaekyung was nervously looking to see if Sehun was still there, afraid that Kris would do something to her.

"What are you doing here alone What if one of the boys tried to do something to you?" Kris asked worriedly. 

"They don't seem like the type to do that. They are more of the protective kind." She replied, unsure of what Kris meant.

"You can say that... But how do you know after knowing them for only 4 hours?" Kris asked. Jaekyung panicked, she wasn't expecting this. 

"Oh, let's just say my instincts are 100% right." She smiled nervously, then got up to leave. Before she could do so, Kris grabbed her hand. She stopped, not knowing what to do. Sehun - who is still in the bushes - was shocked and angry at the same time. 

"Stay." Kris said. 

"Oppa, I have to go to the t-" She was cut off from her sentence.

"I said stay. Please." He demanded politely. With no other choice, she sat down glancing over to Sehun with her eyes screaming 'Help me oppa, I'm scared'. Sehun knew he had to do something, so he sneaked to the others. 

 

"Hyung, Kris and Jaekyung are alone and she doesn't feel safe." Sehun whispered to Luhan. Luhan's eyes widened,"I'll distract him." He walked over to the jacuzzi.

 

"Jaekyung, I don't understand what I'm feeling right now." Kris started. 

"What do you mean?" She replied pretending not to understand what he was implying.

"I'm so attracted to you, I feel that we-"

"HYUNG!" Luhan called out to him distracting him.

"What?" He replied feeling annoyed that he was cut off in the middle of his sentence.

"Maknae is back, he wants to ask you something. Its urgent." Luhan said. 

"I'll talk to you later." Kris smiled and turned his back away from Jaekyung walking in the direction of the main pool. 

When he was gone, Luhan grab hold of Jaekyung's hand and brought her to her room. She missed times like this. When she and Luhan were so close, people would mistake them as siblings. 

"Are you feeling cold? Wait here while I grab a towel." He got up and went to her wardrobe to get two towels. 

"Oppa, I'm so scared. I came back only to be with Sehun again, but Kris..." She sighed. Luhan sighed, too. He just doesn't know why Kris has to act this way. 

Downstairs by the pool, Sehun excused himself and wented to Jaekyung's room. 

"Hey. I managed to come up here." He said."Hyung, do you mind?" Luhan excused himself and Sehun took his place beside Jaekyung. 

"How long do you plan on keeping your identity a secret?" He asked. 

I don't want Kris hyung to develop any feelings for you...

"I don't know..." She replied.

"Sooner or later the others will know." 

And Kris hyung will be heartbroken too... I don't want to fight with him... He always gets what he wants. 

"I will try to tell them soon. Sorry oppa..." Her voice trailed off.

Was it a bad idea to come back?  She thought. 

"Anyways," He said lightening the mood."Go to sleep, I might bring you out somewhere." He smiled. Jaekyung nodded her head, excited at the thought of it, and smiled back. He then tucked her in, her hair then lay beside her, watching the ceiling. 

"You know, it feels comfortable like this already." Sehun said, then looked at Jaekyung expecting a reply but found that she was asleep. He smiled. 

Goodnight princess. 

 

 

 

hey guys, i'm back after 956184864894158645468 years xD sorry about it D: I was caught up with my school work and other personal(depressing) matter, but now i'm fine already :D. I do hope I can update soon enough for yew guys! It has been so long :B I know this is quite a short chapter but, I shall arrange exciting events in the story plot ^^ #comingsoon hehehe