Chapter 29

Pink Tape : First Love

 

Krystal woke up, shivered. She looked outside her window when she heard rain sounds. The latter gaped when she saw rain feel on the ground heavily. It's the first time in the year that rains came in the morning. Usually, it would be sunny day but why is that day, rains ? Krystal scratched her scalp, relieved that she have her black hair back. She walked to the bathroom, touching the door knob. "What is this ?" She touched her heart when she felt uneasy. The girl heaved a sigh then looked at her window once again, raining heavily.

 

Kai woke up when he heard rain sounds. He walked out from the room, looking around. He blinked his eyes when he saw the others woke up because of the same thing. "It's weird .. rain in the morning. The first in this year." Suho muttered, looking outside the window. It's raining heavily. Kai sighed when he felt uneasy. Looking around the house, he noticed his younger sister's absence. He ran to every room, searching for Jin Ae. "Kai ? What's wrong ?" Chen asked, holding his arm. Kai breathed heavily, worried. 

 

"Hey ! Did anyone see Sehun ?" Lay asked, blinking his eyes while holding a glass of orange juice.

 

Kai gulped as he bited his lips. Where did the both of them go ? For the whole day, they were gone. Luhan walked to the window and stared nat outside the window. "I wonder why it is raining today .." He muttered, feeling uneasy. All of the males sat in the living room when they felt uneasy. All of them. Tao sighed, looking at the window. "Am I the only one who feel uneasy going on today?" Kyungsoo asked, biting onto an apple. Chanyeol has gone, moved to his newlywed's house.

 

 

 

Sehun growned in his sleep when he heard rain sounds. He opened his eyes a bit when he felt rain dropped on his nose. He sighed as he looked at the lake. Rain dropped on the lake heavily. He quickly turned his head to Jin Ae's side, waking her up because of the rain. He shook the girl's body lightly. He gaped his mouth when he noticed the girl didn't even make any moves. His fingers trembled as his hand went to her face, cold. He breathed heavily when he tried to shook her once again. It can't be. Not this day, please.

 

He bited his lips untill it bled, checking her pulse. She didn't breathed, at all. Her face turned white. Her lips turned blue. Sehun held his tears , holding her hands tightly. His lips trembled when he finally realised what is happening to his love. Finally, he cried. He cried loudly. The rain sounds makes his crying became invicible. His tears slided down his cheeks along with the rain drops. The girl in front him didn't make any moves to stop him from crying instead, sleeping soundly.

 

He hugged her body, tightly. Didn't believe any of this. Didn't want to believe at all. The time with her is so short. He didn't make more memories with her. He wanted to. The rains cried with him. Comforting the male and saying that he is not alone. His tears flows down his cheeks to his chin. His hug around the girl became tighter.

 

"Jin Ae .. tell me. Tell me that you're just playing around. Please.." 

 

The words. He begged. He begged that all that is happening is just a dream. He hoped. He hoped that all of this is just a piece of a script. He can't bear this alone. He wanted to be with her, everyday. Isn't all of this are too bad ? She is his first love. Why did he have to have this kind of ending with his first love ? It can't be true. It can't be real. He rubbed his eyes and opened it back, looking around. Nothing changed. Her body still feel cold. Her eyes still closed like she is sleeping.

 

Jin Ae .. died. 

 

 

Kai ran inside the university, because of the heavy rain. He huffed a sigh as he wiped his wet books. The male crossed his eyebrows when he looked at the university. The rain is too heavy, making all of the conversations between the students disappeared in the rain. He sighed, trying to calm his uneasy heart. He knew Sehun is with Jin Ae and he doesn't mind. He trusted Sehun more than Chanyeol. He walked again, to his locker. "Hey." Krystal said, tilting her head.

 

The male blinked and smiled lightly. "It's weird isn't it. The first day in this year that rains poured in the morning." Krystal smiled, looking at the rains pouring heavily. Kai nodded, looking at the rain too. He bited his lips when the uneasy feeling came again. "It feels like something bad going to happen today." Krystal muttered. The male sighed heavily. Sudden tears came out from his eyes, making Krystal widened her eyes. "Yah, what's wrong ?" She blinked. Kai bited his lips while tears streaming out, shooking his head. He didn't know why he suddenly cried.

 

Krystal went to the male, holding his arms tightly. Her eyes showed sincerity in her. Kai looked at her then looked at other side. "Kai, are you sure you are okay ?" She asked once again when Kai growned in pain. He didn't know why but his heart feels like just being stabbed by thousands of arrows. Suddenly, a call came. Krystal grabbed his phone and gave it to him. Kai gulped then answered the phone. Krystal looked at him worriedly. She gaped when Kai let his phone from his hand, breaking the phone into pieces. "Yah ! Why?" She widened her eyes.

 

Kai slided his body down to the ground and cried. He covered his face with his arms while crying loudly. Krystal bited her lips then walked to him, hugging him tightly. She don't know what's wrong with him but she felt the urge to hug him. To comfort him. To give him the warmness. Kai broke the hug, running outside the university while crying. Krystal blinked her eyes then sighed worrriedly. "Didn't I said that something bad would happen today ?" She looked outside the window.

 

Krystal walked passed the proffesor's room when someone called her name. She turned her head then smiled lightly at the professor. "Krystal, I saw you talked to Kai at the hallway and I wanted to ask you a favor." He said weakly. He is aging, that's why. Krystal nodded politely at him. "Give this to him, please ? He forgot to take this yesterday." He muttered, showing a book. An old and very big book. Krystal nodded then smiled, grabbing the book. "Give this to him ?" She raised her eyebrow when the professor walked in the room. She blinked then bited her lips, feeling uneasy. "Jin Ae.. Wait, what ? " She muttered suprisingly.

 

 

 

Krystal walked in Kai's house, looking around. She asked his other roommates where he goes but each of them said that he wouldn't go to the university that day. But, why did he went to the university earlier ? She shook her head, shoving her thoughts away. "Krystal, you better be fast if you don't want your taxi to go away." Lay said, running around. "Why are you running ?" She asked when she realised the male is running around the house. Lay panted then looked at her, "Something now fast and I'm sorry for being impolite, it's just.. something urgent happened and nobody is in the house beside us. And, I am going somewhere."

 

Krystal nodded then walked to his room as Lay showed her. She brought the big book when she walked to his desk. The latter putted the book on the desk and was about to walk away when she saw a picture .. and a familiar letter. She walked to his desk once again and grabbed the picture along with the letter. She gaped when she saw their picture. Her picture, Jin Ae and 'my boy' at the river. Her heart thumped loudly when she looked at the letter. The letter she wrote to 'my boy' when she is fifteen years old.

 

"What are you doing ? Hurry up." Lay said, walking towards her.

 

Krystal gasped then turned to Lay. "Lay .." She muttered while trembling. Lay raised his eyebrows at the girl. Krystal showed the picture to the male, gaping . "Ah .. that's Kai, his younger sister .. I mean, late-younger sister and Hana. He always talked about her to us." Lay muttered in hurry. "Kai ? Late-younger sister ?" She breathed heavily. Lay nodded whn he looked at Jin Ae's picture. Suddenly, his phone rang.

 

Krystal looked at the photo and tried to process everything in her mind, slowly. "Okay. Erm, Krystal .. Kai asked Chen to ask me brought you to Jin Ae." Lay muttered, closing his phone. Krystal gaped . She didn't know wether she should follow the male to her past. She bited her lips, hearing the rain sounds.