Chapter 14

Pink Tape : First Love

Girls Generation - Kissing You

 


"Yah. What are we doing here ?" The girl asked Kai, looking at the market they were at. Kai grinned at the girl, "Finding happines. Let's go !" He pulled Krystal other hand , making the girl stumbled at her steps. It is her second time in the market after the first time with her housemaid. She secretly went out with her housemaid who was going to buy some groceries, knowing her parents will be mad at her.

 

The first time of looking at other peoples except her family. It started at the market. She never once left her house because of her parents tight security. Going to the market was the thing that she always wanted to do. She begged her housemaid with her in Boots eyes, knowing her housemaid wouldn't reject her request. She was sixth years old that time. Amazed at the ahjummas who always took the attention and other weird things she found in the market.

 

She never once saw a raw fish. The time she first looked at it, she even asked whether it is an alien. Her parents never let her do the houseworks. Even her part-time work is still a secret. She smiled slightly as she remembered the fish she pointed to her housemaid because of its wriggle tail. An eel, I know it. She thought as she walked closser to it. Slightly touching it, she giggled. Kai stood behind her and smiled slightly, Kid.

 

"Do you want to buy this, sweet lady ?" The ahjumma who is sitting in front her asked with a smile, looking at her and Kai. Krystal looked at the ahjumma and shook her head, biting her lips. "A pair of newly-wed, huh ? You must be wondering what to cook for him." She looked at Kai with a smile, making Krystal shook her head. "I suggest this big eel. For your husband stamina." She continued while grabbing a big eel in front of Krystal's face.

 

Krystal widened her eyes and shrieked in fear, "Don't let it near me !" She hid behind Kai's body and grabbed to his clothes, making Kai chuckled at her actions. The ahjumma looked blankly at her. Did this girl never touch any eel ? A lot of thoughts runs through the ahjumma mind. Kai then took actions and walked to the ahjumma, looking at the eel. "Is this really great for my stamina ?" he asked the ahjumma while holding the eel.

 

Krystal soon being forgotten by Kai who is curiously asking the ahjumma about the eel. The girl pouted and peeked at the eel, curious. Turns out to be the eel has watching her for this whole time with its weird eyes. She gasped and froze, closing her eyes while uttering a prayer in her mind. Kai smirked as he saw Krystal, he putted a finger on his lips, motioning the ahjumma to keep quiet. He walked in front of Krystal who is still closing her eyes.

 

As she opened her eyes, she screamed as she saw Kai holding the eel in front of her eyes, closely. She screamed in the market, ignoring the looks from the peoples around her while the ahjummas in the market chuckled at her actions. Such a cute and weird person she is. Krystal screamed as she walked behind another ahjumma's back. The ahjumma chuckled at her, "Cute couple." She muttered, but Krystal doesn't heard anything as she kept on glancing to Kai.

 

Kai smirked evilly as he brought the eel to the hiding Krystal. "Krystal-ah, let's touch this eel ~" The male said evilly, walking closer to her. Krystal widened her eyes and gripped at the unknown ahjumma's clothes tightly, "Don't come ! Don't come ! I warned you, Kai !" She yelled alone in her loud voice, making the ahjummas broke in laughters.

 

Kai chuckled and didn't stopped walking to her with the eel. How much sacrifice does this eel have to bear ? Krystal shutted her eyes closed tightly. Silent in the market. She felt weird and fluttered her eyes slowly and looked at Kai, "Where is the uhm .. eel ?" making Kai chuckled, "There." He pointed to the earlier ahjumma with a smile. The girl sighed and realised her grip at the ahjumma's clothes, she gasped and bowed to the ahjumma. "I'm sorry ! This is all his fault !" Krystal pointed to the said male beside her.

 

"It's okay. Feel good to look at youngsters this day. So sweet. Here, free ddukbokki." The ahjumma said while handing the ddukbokki to Krystal. The girl stared at the food, "Ddukbokki ? I have heard this before." She muttered alone. Kai smiled, "Thank you ahjumma. I'm sorry for the inconvinience." He bowed, making the ahjumma smiled. Krystal kept on staring at the food, "Wait. I know ! The uhm.. ah !" She stomped her feets as she didn't know the recipe.

 

Kai stared at her, "Never saw this ?" The girl nodded then cleared , "My parents doesn't allowed me to eat street foods." She stared at the food again. Kai smiled and grabbed the ddukbokki from her hand, "Since you are my friend, you will know every single street foods." The male grinned at her. Krystal glared at him with a pair of cold eyes.

 

"Since when I'm your friend ?" She asked coldly while walking forward, making Kai chuckled at her, "Such an ignorant girl." Their journey in the market continued when they saw a lots of foods, vegetables and meat. She gaped when the ahjumma cutted the meat skilfully. "The ahjumma is more great than our cafe's chef, right ?" He asked, whispering at the girl ear. Krystal gaped and pushed his head away, walking straight. The male pouted, "So cold to me." 

 

Kai walked beside Krystal while eating ice cream they bought. Looking around the market with the ice cream in their hands. "Ahchoo !" Krystal sneezed, making Kai looked at her. Then, he realised he pulled her without even giving her chance to change her clothes. He stared at the girl who is wearing the white sleeve with a black shorts. She didn't like shorts, the latter only wears it in her sleep. No shorts in the public. But, as the employee, she have to.

 

Krystal glared at Kai, "What ?! Feeling guilty ?!" She mad at Kai. Weirdly, Kai ignored her and walked forward. The girl gaped at him while rubbing her red nose, "Great. So so great." She stomped her feet like a kid.

 

They sat on a bench outside the market as they ate their ice cream. Krystal doesn't even uttered a word to Kai neither the said male. A white handkerchief appeared in front of Krystal's eyes. "What's this ?" She asked, glaring at Kai. The male sighed and turned Krystal's body, looking at her face. "What are you doing ?" She asked as Kai wrapped the handkechief at her neck. The latter just ignored her and continued to tie the handkerchief.

 

As he has done, he sighed and looked at Krystal. "My mother said if you have a slight cold, wrap something at your neck to keep it warm." He said as he continued to eat his ice cream. Krystal blinked and touched the handkerchief wrapped around her neck, Okay. She thought as she looked away, gasping as she saw a fountain. "A fountain !" She screamed as she ran to the said fountain, making Kai gaped at her sudden acts.

 

"Wahh.." She stared at the water fountain amasedly. Being back to her kidself, she loves to play with water, with her childhood boyfriend. She smiled as she reached for the water, grinned when the water touched her palms. "You should smile like that always." Kai suddenly appeared beside her and reached for the water just like Krystal. The girl ignored him then gasped as Kai suddenly pushed her in the circle, making the water touched her body. She chuckled as she looked around her.Surrounding with waters.

 

"Her smile.. just like, Hana.." He muttered as he looked at Krystal's smile while her body played with the water. Ignoring their surroundings, this is their own world. This is their own water fountain. Kai suddenly pouted, "Yah. Me ?"  he pointed to himself. Krystal being surrounded around water, forgets her cold self and motioned Kai to join her. Kai chuckled and went in the circle. He stared at the girl who is playing in the water. Like this. Smile like this, only for me. He thoughts then gasped as Krystal splashed waters to his face.

 

"No daydreaming in the happiness of water !" She laughed and jumped around like a kid. Kai chuckled and began splashing water to her and vice versa. They doesn't even realised the peoples looking at them. In their mind, How they just wish to go back to their childhood times. When there was my boy/girl , the both of them thought, still playing in the water.

 

 

Kai putted a towel on her head, making the girl shot a glare to him. Kai looked at her weirdly, just now she was smiling and jumping like a kid and now she turned back to the cold and quiet weird lady ? What a big difference. "Uhm .. I hope, you don't tell anybody." Krystal cleared , drying her hair with the towel. Kai looked at her, "About what ?"  The latter then threw the towel to Kai, "About the water fountain and everything." She walked, leaving Kai.

 

"If I tell ? and what ?" Kai muttered alone as he watched the girl in front her. How I just hope she never smile like that to someone else. He thought then gasped. Slapping himself, "Yah ! What are you thinking ?! Think about Hana ! Jung Hana !" He talked to himself.

 

"So, where did you go ?" Jin Ae asked as she looked at her brother who is slightly wet. "None of your business, kiddo." He messed the younger hairs and walked to his room. The girl pouted then looked around, "By the way, where is Chanyeol oppa ? He promised me that he will teach me how to dress up. He is so cute in the picture where he wore the yellow dress with an apple hair. But not with the muscles at his arms, Eew such a weird little girl to have muscles." She smiled.

 

Completely forgot about Chanyeol's kiss on her forehead.

 

"So, Kai hyung said that Krystal noona knew English ." Sehun looked at Krystal, following her around in the cafe. Krystal sighed, uncomfortable. She kept on walking to other place, hoping that Sehun will stop following her but, no. There is no in his dictionary. She sighed, crossing her arms in front of her chest, "What do you really want ?"

 

With a blink of eyes, Sehun clasped his hands together and closed his eyes, "Please teach me, D.O hyung and Baekhyun hyung. We have exams next week !" He muttered then peeked at Krystal, hoping she will melt with his cuteness. Krystal sighed then putted her cloth on the counter, "No. I'm busy." She walked to the kitchen, with Sehun behind her.

 

"What's really going on ?" Lay asked as he looked at Sehun who is following Krystal around. Kai glanced at him and smiled, "The maknae who kept on studying at the end of time is begging to Krystal to teach him, D.O hyung and baekhyun hyung English."  Lay nodded then crossed his arms in front of his chest, "This is the first time our maknae pleading. But, we have Kris hyung . Why did Sehun doesn't ask for him ?"

 

Lay asked again as he saw Sehun following Krystal to the toilet only to be hitted by other women in the toilet. Kai chuckled, "He has exams too so, you know right, he doesn't like it when people disturb him." Lay chuckled again, "I wonder whether Krystal will accept him. Wanna bet ?" He stared at the younger with a smiled. Kai smiled and threw his cloth at Lay's face, making the latter pouted. "I'm still your hyung." Lay muttered while Kai glanced at him and chuckled.

 

Krystal sighed and bitted her lips, "Yah !!" Making Sehun and their customers stared in afraidness. She sighed again as she looked at the customers, "Fine. I will." She said then went to her locker. Sehun widened his eyes, "Really noona ?! Repeat again please !" He smiled at Krystal. The latter walked passed him, "In the cafe. Seventh in the evening. That's it." She walked to the kitchen. Making Sehun punped his fist in the air. Kai shook his head and stared at Krystal then at her hand.

 

"It must left scars at her wrist." He muttered alone and sighed.