You are a Trout

I Despise You...

hmph! Krystal watched as Kai flaunted his 'amazing' dance moves. Those stupid girls should really wipe those drool off their faces. 

Krystal hated Kai, she had a burning hatred for him that sometimes consumed and controlled her. But she didn't always hate Kai, when Kai first arrived at Kwiyomi Grammar her number was the first number he asked for. Her and kai were 'biffles' over facebook (:P) and would always talk during the day, even though they didn't have any classes that were the same.

Suddenly, something changed, Krystal would always get mad at Kai because he was so annoying and since she had a bad habit of being aggressive, he would often . Every tease would tensen their relationship, at one point they couldn't even look at each other. When the bumped into each other in the hallway, they would look at each other for a split second and then divert their attention elsewhere. Soojung has hated Jongin ever since.

~

Soojung POV

"YAHHH!" a tennis ball was pelted at her back which made her bend over in pain.

"hahaha, what's wrong Krystal? It's just a tennis ball *makes annoying face*" kai teases.

Krystal in a mad fit of anger throws the ball back at Kai, as hard as she could, but before it could cause some damage, Kai swiftly dodges the ball.

"Wow, so aggresive Ice Princess, and you STILL missed!" He taunts in her face, making her even madder than before.

"I HATE YOU" Soojung scremed as she ran away to find her friends who had ditched her.

 

HI GUYS

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPPIE,, MY MUM SORTA WALKED IN AND IM SUPPOSED TO BE DOING CHINESE SCHOOL HOMEWORK...LOL

ANYWAY PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE :d