Chapter ThirtyOne

Mr.DreamBoy

Chapter 31: Dreams of Reality 

[Minho's POV]

Once I arrive, I quickly run to the car that was about to exist the gate."YURI-AH! OPEN THE DOOR! We need to talk ! " I shouted,tapping the window  of the car. I saw her burst out of crying,I dont understand why is this happening,seeing her cry makes me wanna smach the window and hug her.

Suddenly The driver start the car,I've thought of blocking the car infront but I cant,I was too busy wanting Yuri to get out of the car,I was till tapping the window,this time it was a bit harder. "WE NEED TO TALK !!" I continued to shout.

and suddenly the car was being pushed itself to have its way to drive away and the last thing I knew I was watching the car,driving away.My body was been soacked by the heavy rainy,and I didnt bother to prevent myself from it, I jUst stood there,still shouting Yuri's name.

My knees couldnt help but to fall, The rain continued to fall while My tears start to flow down on my cheeks. "Yuri-ah" I mumbled.

"what did I do wrong?"

"Why did you left me?"

"You could have atleast discuss things with me"

"was it becasue I love you too much?"  

"or is it because you dont love me as much as I love you?"

"Yuri..."

"kwon Yuri.."

"...."

The sun's light hit my face causing me to wake up,I sat on my bed only realizing I was been sweating the whole time on my bed.I was topless though, the window was besides me,seeing the eiffel tower makes me feel Im in my new life.I signed heavily knowing the fact that I've dream of her again, yes indeed its almost 2 years since the last time I saw her.

I got off from my bed,pushing the curtain aside so I can perfectly see the view.its has been only 2 months since I arrive in paris,many things happened. For now Im living with friends,Jonghyun and Onew has been always with me ever since, Key decided to live with us,I dont really understand his life but somehow I feel comofrtable living with him speaking of taemin,he just finish his college this year which means he's arrival is today.He told us he want to have a break before finding a job.

My room was full of scenery photos,I kind of like taking pictures of things I like,expect the fact that one time when key stealed my camera and it was full of his face.

"sweating again?" A sudden voice pop out,making me back to my scense,I was staring blanking out of the window.

"..yeah" I nodded,wipping my tummy with a towel.

Onew hyung walk in my room,fixing my bed and said "lemme guess you dream of her again right?"

Oh crap,I knew he will bring this topic again. this is the 3rd time I dream of Yuri again,from the very first time she step in our class,from the day I ask her to help me date yoona till the day she left.The first time I dream of her it was when the day I realize I like her but It made me woke up at 3am,I was sweating and panting heavily ,On my 2nd dream of her that was the time I found out whats the difference of liking and loving someone,I only realize that time My dreaming syndrome came back but this time, I've been dreaming of my past a lot,especially about Yuri. and for the 3rd time was when she left me.

Key suddenly pass by my room he couldnt help but to enter and shout "Aigo jinja! Hurry up! Taemin is waiting at the airport" he then quickly walk out,fixing his hair. 

"is he alone?" I asked Onew hyung

"hmm probbaly not,he said he was with his hyung" he shrug off his shoulder 

"hey bro" Onew hyung called out and I turn around. He handed me a photo.

after that he tapped my back and said "HWAITING" he gave a quick eyesmile before gently closing the door.

I was staring at it.This was taken after 3 months Yuri left me,there was A reunion in our batch at our school.

The mirror was infront of me and I took a glance of it,seeing myself makes me think that I've through a lot of pain and now that Im in my present,I shouldnt let my past ruined my present for my future.