Chapter TwentyFive.

Mr.DreamBoy

Chapter 25: I came back to return the favor

[Narrator's POV]

It was still the same day and Yuri came to see someone.It was not her plan to visit there all she thought that will happen this day is weeping on her school way back to their house.

The slammed of the big door in the place she visited echoed,she was used to this kind of thing,interrupting people in their rooms,getting the other student's attention.Her face was frowning,both eyebrows are meeting at the center,showing how mad she is.

"Well look who we have here" One of the smart and well know guy in the university.Yuri quickly made her way to him as the otehr students watch her.

"I would be glad if we talk ALONE" she ephasized.

"alone huh?" he smirked "well I guess,you all need to leave"

"are we included?" one of his friend asked behind him,he was sitting on a chair playing chest with his friend while the otehrs are watching him.

the guy mumbled and replied."No stay,I need a back up"

"then wh-" he stopped as the guy the yuri talked to,glared at him.

As Yuri crossed her arms the guy leaned his arms on the table and rested his chin on his palm,smirking a bit."so are you gonna be the queen of our school?"

"ugh for heaven's shake,HELL NO" Yuri answered

[FASLBACK]

Way back in to Yuri's Junior life,she was the president of the student counsil,it was another day of her screaming on the boys.There was not a single day she scared the gentleman in the school she always give chance to the ladies so one time when she was walking to their house when she suddenly  got bumped into someone from a different school.they were group of friends,the guy at the center was staring at her,hands on his pocket,his hair was a bit of dark blue.

"YAH! What where you going! Aish" she complained aftert hey got bumped to one another,she pulled teh strap of her back and rolled her eyes.

"say sorry to him" one of his friend said.

"and why would I?" Yuri raised her eyebrow.

"show some respect to your sunbae~" another friend of him joined.

"SUNBAE? better show some respect to girls" she talked back

"why yo-" The guy at the center signaled him to stop.

"well you are interesting lady" he chuckled.

Yuri gave him a fake laugh and said "dont every girls is ineteresting to a guy like you?"

"ohhhhhh~" his group of friend reacted.

he ditn felt ashmed or what infact he felt really great talking to her,he ven got interested in her,inoring the fact thet yru said about every girl she got interested in."Enroll in our school and you will get all you want" he said

"ALL I WANT?" Yur repeated,making sure she heard it right.

"yeah" he softly nodded and hurried his arms to wrap around Yuri's waist "..everything you want" he whispered,in the end he got pushed by Yuri and got hitted on his cheeks. "thats what I want,bastard" she said lastly and left him with his group of friend with a bruise on his face. 

[END OF FLASHBACK]

~~

"YAH YAH YAH ! Have you heard the news? Yuri went to the other school and they said she will be transferring there" 

A gossip was spread around U.S (Universirty of Seoul),Minho's ear perked up. he tried not tocare and just continue his walk."mihooooo-ahhhh~~" Jonghyun called out. as always he was with onew

he didnt said anything,he just simply turn around and blinked at them.Jonghyun was panting really hard and tehre Jinki just giving Minho a small smile. "What?" Minho started.

"I guess I'll be talking since Jjong is busy panting" Onew chucked "Well there are lot of Students in our university went out to protect yuri"

"Protect? what do you mean?" Minho raised his eyebrow

"Havent you hear the news? They said Yuri will be transferring into a new school and will be the future President counsil of that university and since the people here want Yuri so badly to be our President they...well not really all but most of them wen to get Yuri and wont let her be there,Im 80% our school will.."

"where's minho? Onew asked Jonghyun who was crossing his arms with a poker face.

"After you mention Yuri he quickly run out" he answered.

"KAJAAAA~ I want Yuri as our president too she seems to be so good at it" Onew explained and start running away.

"HYUNG! NOT RUNNING AGAIN!" Jonghyun complained and lazily followed him.

~~

Meanwhile Yuri was got pinned down on the table,facing the guy ugly, he was actually handsome but on the inside Yuri can feel how ugly he is.

"You cant make me" Yuri gritted on his teeth.

"You-"

Once again the door have been slammed and this time it was harder and stornger.Everyone in the room glance."M-minho?" Yuri mumbled and suddenly felt safe and soft. "whos this? your savior?" the guys sarcastically chucked.  

without knowing Minho pulled Yuri away from his grip. "Dont make me do bad things " the guy warned.

"Will you just stop and accept my answer?" Yuri bit her lips.

"I know everything about you Ms.kwon especially the reason why you enroll in Seoul University" he started and both Yuri and MInho looked at each other,even Yuri doesnt know the real reason why her sister enrolled her there,the only thing she knows she won it on a lottery game.

"and besisdes this school have a high academic standard which suits you, this school have won many awards and lets just say this university is perfect" he clarified.

"SO?" Minho interrupted.

he got panicked abit and just continue what he wants."SO...let Ms.kwon join here instead of your stupid feminine school"

"why dont you ask your asister about it?" he said and walked infront of Yuri and Minho who was holding each other's hand. "Look,you bastard.." Yuri breath heavily and look at him in the eyes as his friend gasps at Yuri's sudden words.

"No matter what the reason why I've been enrolled in this school,no matter how girly their uniform and everrything thats is pink in this school,this is where I belong I dont care if I will have eveything I want once I becme a student here because I know deep in my organs that this school is full of jerks and bastards like you which is Im not like one,My answer is NO so please leave me alone"

~~

"well that was amazing" Jonghyun clapped his hands while walking with Yuri,Minho and Onew,they were heading out,Yuri stopped once she saw students in their university waiting for me. "There Yuri!!" One of the shouted and they all turn their heads to her. "Yuri-ah! we want you !!"

"Anwaeee, you belong to us!"  

She cant help but to smile,she know to herself she did the right choice,how? by seeing how real and sweet they are.

"Why did you come anyways ? and how come you all know Im gonna be here?" she asked,raising her right eyebrow while both of her hands is on her hips.

"YAH YOU,ANSWER ME" she pointed at minho.

Min slowsly pushed his hands down to prevent the pointing thing. :Im just returning the favor."

"oh wow,yeah I can totally see you sweat in there to save me woah, DAKBAK!!" she shook hear head and clapped her hands.

"cant you see?.." Jinki asked

"our Minho-goon is worried ohohohohohohooh"Jonghyun teased.

"YAH!" Minho shouted at them.

"achuchuchuc Minho is worried" Jonghun contined as Yuri laughed really loud.

Minho glanced at yuri and said "you seems to like that im worried" he smirked.

"worried my feet,whatever" Yuri rolled her eyes and faced the otehr students "Eveyrone Thank you so much! I promise to do all my best,arasso? lets all go home now" she said with a smile.