Chapter 4

Makane of the family fall in love

Everyone awake and gather at the living room for breadfast.The most surprise thing they saw early in the morning is makane of superjunior and makane of snsd is sitting side by side each other and talking happily~

Leeteuk:Bwoh!!Seohyunnie,when did you become so close with our evil makane?

Kyuhyun:I..

Taeyeon:Bwoh!!Did you brainwash our makane?How can you guys from enermy become couple?

Seohyun:Unnie!!We are...

Sooyoung:YA!!Oppa!!What did you do to our makane?!!Don't you dare to hurt her!!!!

Kyuhyun:-.-!Can you guys shut up and let me explain?!

Leeteuk:Bwoh!!Yah!!*spat head*Don't be too rude!!

Kyuhyun:Aish!!!Me and seohyun shii had explain to each other last night and we had clear our misunderstanding towards each other!That why we become close now~And it not what you guys think!what?I brainwash her?How can me,a innocent makane do such a bad thing?!

Donghae:?You innocent?The pig will fly~

Kyuhyun:Hyung!!!!

Taeyeon:makane,Is it true?

Seohyun:deh,unnie~We had clear the misunderstanding and me and oppa have became closer~

Tiffany:omo!!!New couple!!!!!hahahahaha!!!

Seohyun:unnie!!We are not couple!!!!

Siwon:Now may not be the couple but whose know in the future?!

~Ring~Ring~

Leeteuk:neh,sir...neh..we will come over right now~

Taeyeon:What happen oppa?Why your face look so serious?

Leeteuk:Soo man sir want us to go to the company now.

Jessical:All of us?

Leeteuk:neh....

AT Company~

*knock,Knock*

Leeteuk:Sir,all of us have arrive~

Sir:All of you sit down~I got something to tell you guys!

All:neh~

Sir:How many time must i tell you guys when you guys dating,keep it down from the reporter!

Leeteuk:neh?sir?We did keep it down.

Sir:*Throw the newspaper*Then tell me what is this?Seohyun and kyuhyun?I thought you guys are not dating?Why are you guys on newspaper?

Kyuhyun:Sir,its a misunderstanding~

After kyuhyun explain to him,sir finally understanding...

Sir:ahh..icic...but i afraid you guys have to be couple~

Kyuhyun&seohyun:why?!

Sir:Because i already tell the press this morning that you guys already dating few days ago~Since you guys are not dating,you guys have to pretend to act as you guys are couple~

Seohyun:What about our fans?

Sir:Don't worry~They were quite happy that your guys are dating~~They even have a fan name for you guys.Call..wires?seokyu?Makane couple?hahaha!No matter what,you guys!Please act sweetly infront of the public~understand?

kyuhyun&seohyun:neh,sir....

Sir:you guys may continue your schedule~

Everyone go out of sir room~

Leeteuk:Yah,makane!better be a good boyfriend to our angel!!

Taeyeon:Don't bully her!!!!

Kyuhyun:aish!Can you guys stop nagging~Do i look like i am a worse boyfriend for seohyun?

Suju&snsd:yes!

Kyuhyun:-.-

Suju manager:Boys!Go back change and get ready for your next schedule!

Suju:neh~

Suju:Bye~Saranghae~(to snsd,remember i couple them?)

snsd:byebye~~~~