Chapter 3

Makane of the family fall in love

That night you do not have any choice but to stay together with your unnies at suju oppa dorm.Unnie was busy dating with their oppa obviously left you alone hanging there nothing to do.

Jessica:Seohyunnie,why not you go find kyuhyun oppa?You look bored~

Seohyun:nah~unnies..I feel like going out for a walk~

Without waiting for your unnie to reply,you dash out of their dorm and you  make your way to the park near their dorm.

Seohyun pov:

Bwoh!Find kyuhyun oppa?!Over my dead bodies!!!!I rather talk to the wall than talking to him.

Back in the dorm~

Kyuhyun oppa went to the kitchen to drink water but did not find you anywhere in the dorm~

Kyuhyun:Hyung~Where is seohyun?

Sooyoung:ohhhs~It since that the evil makane is missing our angle makane ah~

Kyuhyun:aish~~

Donghae:She in the park!Yah!makane!!Go find her!it very late now!!

Leeteuk!Yah!makane!if you never find her,don't ever step into this dorm!

Kyuhyun:Bwoh!Aish~~

Kyuhyun pov:

No choice but to went to the park and find her~aish~Bwoh!Unable to step in the dorm without bringing her back!!yah!!Today is my day!!Aish~Look at the watch~12.30am.Well..my day is over.It so late~Where the hell is she!

Few minutes later~

Finally found her~Bwoh!!Talk to the wall is  better than talking to me~Fun time!

Kyuhyun:It seem that you enjoy talking to the wall than talking to me huh?

Seohyun:*shock*what..are you doing here?!

Kyuhuyn:Your unnie and my hyung thought you were by someone!Yah!!!It so late!are you crazy!!So they send me to bring you back.

Seohyun:*stare*i don't feel like going back~Going back also nothing better to do~

Kyuhyun:aish~This girls~Well,since you don't feel like going back,i will accompany you then~

Seohyun:whatever~

No one pov:

Both of you went to the bench and sit down~

Kyuhyun:sorry~

Seohyun:For?

Kyuhyun:Still remember the what happen outside the dressing room near the toilet there?

Seohyun:deh~

Kyuhuyn:I not purposely~And i not et!I was about to apologise to you but in the end i received a slap-.-

Seohyun:ohh~Mianhae(sorry)oppa~I thought you were ert~

Kyuhyun:yah!i told you i not ert!

Seohyun:i say i thought-.-

Kyuhuyn:okok,let not quarrel anymore?arrosaso?Let be friends?

Seohyun:hmm...deh!Oppa!!erm..i am sorry about just now too~

Kyuhyun:its ok.I will not slap you like what you did to me last time~hahahaha!

Seohyun:yah!!oppa!!!

Kyuhyun:okokok,let go back!You oppa and unnies is worry about us~

With that both of you went back to the suju dorm~

Seohyun pov:

Finally,the misunderstanding is clear~haha!Kyuhyun oppa is not bad after all~lol~]

 

No one pov:

Both of them were happy but they didn't know that someone is following them and taking pictures of them~What will happen to them in the future?


Hehe!!Another chapter out!hmms~No comment?*sobs sobs*

well~its ok~But please do comment and subscribe~

Thanks you reader~*muack*

*gif not mine*

By the way,anyone want to make the poster for this fanfic?free free to tell me!*wink*