Chapter 1

Makane of the family fall in love

Seohyun pov:

Before we went to superjunior oppa dorm,we went to myeongdong to get present for kyuhyun oppa.Aish~i don't want to get any present for him but unnies say it is very rude to go someone birthday party without bringing any present.But in the first place i don't feel like going at all.I going is for the sake of my oppa and unnie face~haizz~i separate from unnie and went into a shop with full of fake animal and insect~hahaha!!!Got an ideals then~hehe~kyuhyun oppa,we shall see later~After buying,we proceed to suju oppa dorm.

Kyuhyun pov:

Aish~Why are they so slow?I already play starcraft for 2hrs yet they still haven't arrive!My party suppose start at 4pm,now is already 6pm!aish!Don't understand why hyung must invite them come.

PS:It not that i hate them.I adore them alot because they are my cute dongseng~But one thing i don't understand why their makane seohyun shii hate me alot?

Flashback:

We are coming back for our song,"SORRY SORRY"while our dongseng,they are coming back their famous leg song,"Genie".We were sharing the same backstage room together.When i just come out from the toilet,i saw seohyun shii,i was about to greet her,but the moment she saw me,she cover her eye and point my pants below.Ops!I forgot to zip my pants.After i finish zipping,i was about to apologise but before i say anything,i reveive a slap!Wth~From that days onwards,she hate me alot!The worst thing is when ever she saw me,she call me a prevert!But i am not!So from that day onwards,i act like a prevert around her.Only her!

End of flashback~

*DingDong*

Here they come~I went to the living room,i saw leeteuk hyung and taeyeon shii,Eunhyuk hyung and hyoyeon shii,Heechul hyung and jessical shii,Sungmin hyung and sunny shii,Yesung hyung and yuri shii,Siwon hyung and sooyoung shii,Donghae hyung and yoona shii,Shindong hyung and her girlfriend,ryeowook hyung and tiffany shii hugging~Yea,you guys are right.They all are couple except me and seohyun shii.They did match me up with her.Well,i am actually ok with it but she hate me alot~*cough*All of them face their attention to me.Ohh~Kyuhyun oppa!Semichukahae(happy birthday)

I thanks for their wish!Each of them wish me except for their makane,her unnie was staring at her waiting for her to say something.I was also waiting for her to say something...finally she said,"semichukahae"(happy birthday )I smile at her and say thank you.

 


hehehe!Sorry for the short updates!Hope you guys love it!Remember to comment and sub!