Chapter eleven : A triangle love

Renascence into a new life...

Chapter eleven : A triangle love

 

 

 

 

 

Lu Han’s POV

I went back home without telling the others. I was disappointed, upset. I couldn’t still believe what I have heard before going back home : love her? I threw my things all over my room and extended on my bed. I put my hands on my face and thought, a lot. Why did I act like that? I’m shocked myself by acting like that. It was my first time to be really upset about one thing. I repeatedly sighed. I’ve already knew Kai loves her but didn’t know why I couldn’t stand he already confessed his love and she agreed too. Should I tell to everyone what I’ve heard? Should I stop them? Should I hate Kai? What should I do? My phone suddenly rang : Yoona sunbae. “Yeobeosseyo? Yoona-sshi?”  I asked. “Yea, meet on the SM dance practice room right now.” she hung up. “W-What?” Why would she want to meet me? I wore again my shoes and went to her meet. She was already here, still with her high heels and her y dress. “So, you came, glad you’re here.” she smiled. “So.., what do you want?” I asked. “Uh, just want to talk to you.” she simply replied before sitting down. I followed her. “Can you ask quickly your questions please? I’m really sorry but I’m not in mood to talk.” her face turned to a smirking face. “Why did you quit the party? Jessica searched you.”

“Really? I was tired so to not worry everyone, I left without knowing.” I lied. “Stop this game Lu Han. I know you saw everything.” she trailed off. At first I didn’t understand what did she say but I understood after what she meant. “So you were here too.” that was just the only words I could tell. “What do you think about it?” she asked. “About what? His confession or.., what she said about you.” I threw an icy glare. She threw a “dawn it” face before replying me. “It was just for telling her that she’s now an idol.” she sighed. “By threatening her?” angrily asked. “Yea, happy?” she replied. “Why did you do t-“ she cut me. “Stop acting like an angel Lu Han. I know you love her too.”

“Mwo? What did you say?”

“You love her but she loves Kai. What a pity triangle love.” she smirked. I couldn’t hold my anger so I grabbed harshly her collar and looked her with a cold face. “How do you know I like her uh? You don’t know anything. How can you say that without knowing my feelings? What? Pity triangle love? And if you’re right? If I like her, what’s the problem? What will you do? Reveal everyone I love her and get fire by SM? You ing fake.”

“I’ve a better idea : destroy their love and get suffer them.” she said with a provoking glare. “And I need your help.” she added with a y tone.

“Are you kidding me? Make suffer the girl I like and my best friend just for your good? You really don’t know me Yoona.”

“It’s not really hurt them but just reveal the true face of that Jung Jessica. I know she’s fake. She just acted like a child but in fact, she just wanted to play with everybody like JongIn and you, Lu Han.”

“How do you know she’s fake Yoona?”

“I knew you saved her by a gang boy BUT do you really what happened before saving her? What if it was her who bullied those boys?”

“Are you a paranoid woman?” I started laughing like an idiot. I threw my hands in the air and made her fall down. “Admit you just want Kai to be yours.”

“Yea, I love Kai since his trainee’s day. You were good too but I started to hate you when you said that you prefer Jessica over us.”

“You just a possessive girl.”

“Not a possessive girl but a lovely girl.”

“Are you a sasaeng or what? Are you still continued to follow Kai? Just find other men who love you. There are a lot of idols men.”

“Shiro.., I really love Kai and I’ll make him love me too.” She replied with teary eyes.

“Stop acting like a lovely girlfriend. If you really love Kai, just let him love Jessica. Maybe their relationship will not be longer than we think. Don’t ever call me to do such horrible thing to them and of course, I still love her even if she doesn’t know it yet.” I said before leaving her, without looking at her.

I went back to home and saw EXO already here, waiting for me with an angry face. I sighed loudly and put a WTH face. “Where did you go? You even didn’t respond to our call.” said Suho. “Stop acting like a good leader or a father. I’m older than you remember and if you want to know, I went out so let me go to my room.” I angrily threw my clothes everywhere in my room and jumped to my bed. “Don’t ever talk to me Kai.”

“Do you want to die? He just wanted to know where you were. Don’t you know Suho?”

“Kai, please. Leave this room before I kill you.”

“W-What?”

“Why do you want to know if I’m fine or not? You’re not the good maknae.”

“Yea you’re right : I’m not a good maknae but it doesn’t mean that I hate you. We were all worry.., I was worry.”

“Instead of arguing with me, go comfort Jessica. I’m pretty sure she’ll be happy to see you again.”

“What do you mean hyung?”

“If you don’t want to leave Jessica forever, go with her and spend all your time before something happen..”

“You scare me h-hyung…”

“I like Jung Jessica.”

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I feel pity for Lu Han.., he loves Jessica but Yoona wants him to act like the bad boy in the story. But our Lu Han isn't like that! He's still our cutie lovely bubbly boy. Sorry if this chapter is boring... I haven't got any idea... Still sorry for this chapter... what a boring chapter.. I know... Sorry for Yoona's character... She's a strange girl but.. Should I make her more bad or I don't know? please tell me before I delete this story because it's so boring.