Chapter ten : Miss me/you

Renascence into a new life...

Chapter ten : Miss me/you

 

 

 

 

   One week passed after Yoona’s conditions.  Even if I cared about my actions, I really was close to SNSD and SM artists. They may be strict and not indulgent to us but in fact, they were really kind to their hoobaes and trainees. Hyoyeon and Taeyeon are members who were close to me with Tiffany in fact. Tiffany preferred to be just a supporter of SNSD. I repeatedly trained and trained until I collapsed to manage to not be in late compared with SNSD. But since one week, I became distant to EXO especially Kai. Before, every day I went to their practicing to cheer them up and talk to them but now, I didn’t go to their dancing room and began distant and cold to them. Even if it hurt me, it’s good if we took distance. I’d like to appease my strange heavy heart but in fact it became worse. I couldn’t stand it but have to support that feeling. One day, Tiffany told me that I like him but I denied it. How can I love a man if I’m afraid of everything? It doesn’t make sense for me. I replied after to her that it does maybe be because I took distance. She just nodded and abandoning the conversation about it. Every day, I felt Yoona’s glares that make me embarrassed and feel like I’m being stalk.

   Today was the revelation of me in front of TV and radio. I felt I’ll faint or begin to cry but everybody cheer me up. EXO came too to cheer me. I just smiled to them until I met Kai’s eyes. I looked directly away and started a “non-sense conversation” with Tiffany. I saw he just sighed and looked away too. I sighed in relief. “What are you doing Jess? It doesn’t make sense!” said Tiffany. “W-What? What did I just say before?” I asked her surprised by her question. “You said : how can a shrimp have two foot. You such an idiot! Don’t be stressed ‘cause you’re saying anything to me! Imagine you say such things in front of TV? You’ll ruin your image and SNSD!” she told me. “Yea, you’re right. It’s because of-“ she cut me. “Of Kai I know, I know. Don’t just look at him and you’re fine.”  “You really don’t know what I feel now. If one person stares at you while a moment how will you react?” she just bowed her head and I just made a big sigh. “Sica, it’s our tour now. Let’s go!” said Taeyeon who came from nowhere. “Fighting Sica, you can do it!” said Tiffany before leaving me.

Kai’s POV

   I knew she avoided me but I didn’t know why she avoided me. It’s because we suddenly became close or I said something? I was so lost. Nobody noticed our distance. Even Lu Han, Sehun or Lay even if they’re close to her too. Is it just my imagination or reality? Moreover, I always felt sad and disappointed when she took distance from me. Is it because we were close or another thing? Do I fall in love or not? Since I’ve met her in California, I’ve always protected her like a brother. I’ve never imagine another relationship except for friends and siblings. Not love relationship. How can I love her if she isn’t believed in you and scare of you? That’s non-sense. I looked up and saw her beautiful smile. Yea, her smiles missed me a lot. Her presence, her smile, her eyes… all missed me. I couldn’t stand to not approach her. “Hyung, I’ve never seen her smile like this since a while.” said suddenly our maknae Sehun. “Yea, it misses me a lot.” I replied without attention. “What? What did you say hyung?” asked Sehun. “Nothing, forget it.”  

   At EXO’s dorm, everybody was ready to celebrate Jessica’s party. I was the only who’re not ready. I wouldn’t like to go. I didn’t want to see her smile to other men except me and didn’t want to see she avoids me. It’ll just make me angry and sad. “JongIn-ah! Get ready for Jessica’s party! It’s her special party and you don’t come? What do you think she’ll react? If you make her sad, I’ll punch you!” said Lu Han. I looked at him and saw his serious face. I sighed loudly and went to my room to change. Ten minute later; everybody left me except Lu Han who was with him phone. “Hyung, I’m ready.” he just nodded and followed me. Before entering to the party, he stopped and looked at me. “Kai, do you know you make Sica sad because you avoided her?” I was first surprised and shocked. “How do you know that?”  “Because I’ve talked to her. It was suspicious she didn’t come to greet us so I came to her and she told me you and her are avoided each other. WHY?” he angrily said. “I don’t know Lu Han. Stop questioning me and open the door!” I replied informally. He puffed and opened the door. Everybody was happy and excited. I watched the party room and saw Jessica who drank alcohol, alone. I ran to her and greeted her. "Oh hi Kai-sshi. It’s been a long time.” Kai-sshi?  “Don’t drink alcohol. It’s not good for you.” I took her drink and I swallowed in one gulp. “You’re not my mother so stop being caring to me and leave me alone. I want to forget all my sadness.” I was hurt by her words. I tried to not take them seriously because she was drunk but it didn’t work. With my eyes a little bit wet, I took her hand and went to the balcony. I closed the windows so nobody will disturb us. I looked at her and blushed. She was very y and beautiful with her black curved dress. Her S-line was perfect. “Sooyeon-ah.” I said with a serious face.

 

“Don’t call me like that! Only my parents can call me Sooyeon. Not you.” she angrily replied

“Why did you avoid me?”

“None of your business Kai-sshi.” she replied without looking at me. “Stop call me Kai-sshi! It makes me crazy!” I trailed off. “Whatever.”

“Jessica, please answer me. Jessica.., I really beg you.” I hold her shoulders and hugged her tightly with my teary eyes. She was shocked but responded to my hug. She took after a breath and replied to me with sad eyes.

“Sorry for hurting you Kai. Sorry for everything. I didn’t know you were like this. In fact, it made me sad too to avoid you. My heart hurt a lot but don’t know why… I really can’t explain you why I acted like this. You won’t understand..”

“Why can’t I understand? Don’t you believe on me? Don’t you trust me..?” I asked, holding her face. Our faces were so close. I sweetly looked at her face and her y pink lips. I approached to her and slowly closed my eyes. I could already felt her breath on my cheek. I was going to touch her lips but she pushed me slowly. “Please don’t do this… You’ll regret later. You may be drunk like me.” she slowly said, head down. I sadly lift my face and just kissed on her forehead. “If you don’t answer me it’s nothing. I’ll understand later.”

“Don’t be sad or something like that please…” she trailed off. “I’ll answer you. You convince me.” I tilted my head and began to smile like a dunce.

“If I avoided you it was because of… SM conditions.” she replied. “W-WHAT? SM CONDITIONS?”

“Don’t shout please, you make me scare.. In fact, it was Yoona’s conditions. Every trainee has to respect some conditions like don’t disturb sunbaenim, don’t hang out, work hard every day and… don’t approach to men artist. Don’t ever approach to you, Lu Han, Sehun, Lay and EXO. Never because if I didn’t respect those conditions, I’ll be in trouble. I didn’t want to make problems to SNSD who’re always busy… In fact I didn’t want to obey to those conditions but I had to even if it makes me hurt to not seeing you like every day… I-l’m so sorry again Kai.” she cried lowly. I took her shoulders again and hugged her tightly. “Please don’t cry. I’ve already told you to not to cry because it makes me feel sad.” I whispered to her. “Sorry” she replied. I couldn’t stand this situation so I lifted her face and I pressed slowly my lips on hers.  She immediately closed her eyes and responded. I put my arms on her thin waist to be closer while she put her arms around my neck. I inserted my tongue to explore her. Every kiss made me excited and happy. Having no air, we sadly separated. I hugged her one more time. I didn’t to lose her one more time. “Don’t leave again. Be always by my side.”  We hold hands and came again to the party room to celebrate her party. I thought I was the lucky man because I kiss her.

 

“What the ! What just happened? Did they just kiss? Conditions? What conditions? She just said to him and not us? not me...” said someone who was at the balcony too. This person have heard and seen all their conversation and was upset but didn’t know why. He just left after the party to go back home.

 

“So, you’re finally told all to Kai. Wait for Jessica, you’ll be in trouble now. My plan is unfolding as it should. They were all there: Kai, Jessica and “…”. My plan will begin now.”

 

 

Who are those two people who were to the balcony too but hiding? Mystery and suspense..

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for the late guys! Hope you like it! Yes, as you know I wrote a fast chapter to advance the story which is slow I think… THEY FINALLY KISSED!! So sweet >< What do you think about this chapter? I’ll not continue to write chapters if you don’t tell me your feelings about this story :pppp enjoy, upvote and comment :D