Realization......

Its true i have fallen in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In church:-

Kiko, and Seungri waiting in church for Jiyong. Church is little crowarded as there is a wedding going on.  Kiko and Seungri are busy watching it. After some time Jiyong and Seunghyun join them.

“ Why did you called in me church?”  Jiyong asked Kiko

Kiko pointed him towards the newly married couple who are saying their vows.

“From now on, you will share all your wife’s joy, sorrows and everything.” Priest said to the couple.

“Look jiyong, we are in the church, before God at least today you should be telling the truth.” Kiko sadly told him.

“What?” Jiyong asked in confusion. “Jesus! What accusation is this? When did I lie to you?”

“When did you not lie? First you said  you have wife and kids then you said your wife has a boyfriend you even lied to your mother. Aren’t you ashamed?” Kiko reason out.

“Sounds like Dara’s doing! She just can’t digest things. Thank god I drove her out.” Jiyong whispered to Seunghyun.

“Jiyong, why did you tell all those lies?” Kiko asked him with tearly eyes.

“To make you belong to me, Kiko. I love you dearly.” Jiyong replied.

“And why did Dara stand by you in your lies, all the while?” Kiko continued

“Because, she……………” Jiyong was silent for sometime Kiko kept on staring him hesitately he continued “considers me her boss. She takes a fat pay packet from me. Besides, not every” why” has an answer, Kiko”

“No Jiyong, this particular “ why” has an answer Dara stood by you, because she dearly loves you, Jiyong that’s true. You must marr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter