Dara's Boyfriend.....

Its true i have fallen in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
In Jiyong Office:-

Jiyong is trying to convince Dara to introduce her Boyfriend to Kiko.

Dara is pissed off “You first said I was your wife, then the mother of two children now …? Aren’t you ashamed at all?”.

“Of course I’m ashamed!.” Jiyong tried to cover his face with his hand. “I’m so ashamed, I’m hiding my face and begging you…just once, just once if Kiko sees you with a man all my problems in life will be solved!”

“No your problem won’t be solved don’t ask me to do it , I can’t .” Dara annoying told him

“Pleases for my sake! For your GD sake! I’ll never ask you for anything ever again!”. Jiyong tried his best

“Promise.” Dara asked him

“Promise.” Jiyong happily told her.

“But where will we get a guy from?” Dara asked him

“Do you have a friend or boyfriend?” Jiyong asked Dara

“I have no boyfriends you’ll have to find one.” Dara told Jiyong hestiately.

“Found him!” Jiyong quickly told her as he remembered someone

“Who?” Dara surprisingly asked him.

“My friend…” Dara tried to remember his friends. “I have just one friend!”

‘That”  Dara immediately got the clue, Jiyong was referring about.” That ….. Seunghyun” Jiyong nodded his head.

At the same time Seunghyun entered Jiyong cabin. He heard Dara saying his  name. “No way! I can’t..” Dara quickly oppose his plan.

“God my name’s at last on the lady’s lips.” Seunghyun cheerfully said

“Think of the devil and here he is.” Dara sigh and whispered to Jiyong.

“Is there a problem?.” Seunghyun asked Jiyong trying to find out what was cooking inbetween tthem.

“No problem at all.” Jiyong told Seunghyun as he patted his shoulder. “You ‘ll have to play Dara’s boyfriend for a few days.”

“I’m willing to do it for a lifetime!.” Seunghyun willingly agreed, as he moved towards Dara.

 “Acting he’ll only be acting!.” Dara pointed to Seunghyun, tried to remind Jiyong it was only an act.

“I’ll get into the skin of the role.. and never come out of it!” Seunghyun told  Dara as he hold her hand.

Dara pulled her hand from Seunghyun grip and walked towards the door “I’m going out to.”

“Why?” Seunghyun asked nervously

 “Wash my hands.” Dara answered him teasingly.

“That sort of behavior is going to affect my performance.” Seunghyun heartbroke with Dara’s comment.

“For my sake…. Please?” Jiyong tried to Request him.

“Okay.” Seunghyun agreed to do the act.

 

In Club:-

Dara and Seunghyun entered the hotel, Dara was wearing a beautiful dress which she hated as it was short and revealing, her hair very curled up, Chae-rin her best friend had dolled. Everyone who passby her turn to look at her as she was looking very stunning.   

Dara  whispered  nervously “What am I doing at such a boring place?.”

Seunghyun heard her “But I’m having a ball.” He told her happily.

They both went inside the VIP’s room which Jiyong had told them earlier. They sat on the sofa, Dara scanned the room to check Jiyong and Kiko, but they were not yet arrived.

“What will you have? Whisky rum, vodka gin….?” Seunghyun asked Dara….

“I don’t drink all that.” Dara told him

“But I will,” Seunghyun told her, ‘okay.” Seunghyun got ready to start his act.” As he placed his hand on Dara’s waist.

“Don’t cling to me ! we’re only acting. Behave yourself!” Dara slapped his hand getting annoyed.

“I’m an actor! I get into the skin of the character and never come out!” Seunghyun tried to persuade her.

“Waiter.” Seunghyun called on the as he saw him passing by their table.

“Get me a large vodka with orange juice” Seunghyun told him

“Plain orange juice for me , please.” Dara told the waiter

Kiko and Jiyong entered the room Jiyong had seen Dara but he acted as he had not seen her.

“Look ! your wife!” Kiko tapped Jiyong shoulder as she pointed towards Dara.

“Oh my god”. Jiyong acted as if he was shocked to see her.”She’s with her boyfriend!” He continued

“Boyfriend?” Kiko asked him

“Wasn’t a six bedroom house big enough? That she had to flog my reputation in public?.” Jiyong started blabbing. “Disgraceful woman! You shoud’ve atleast waited for the divorce to come through!”

Jiyong grabed Kiko wrist and pulled her towards the exit. “I can’t bear to see all this, lets go Kiko.”

“No! let’s see what they’re upto.” Kiko stopped Jiyong

“Must be romancing what else! I wish I were dead, before. I saw a day like this!” Jiyong kept his act on.

Dara noticed Kiko and Jiyong so she pulled Seunghyun towards her“Seunghyun  get closer to me will you?”

Seunghyun was surprised “Don’t tell me! You’re in game already?”

“Stupid they’re here.” Dara whispered as she kept on fake smile on her face”.

“How I hate this!” Seunghyun told her nervously “Now just watch my performance.”

Seunghyun stood up from his seat and clapped his hands “Attention everybody, hello ladies and gentlemen! I dedicate th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter