Beginning of school

My Loveless Devil

 

" No I am going to be late what time is it! Omg lucky it is was only 6:00 A.M. Now lets get dress to impress and try to find who is my husband. That sounds quite weird." Han ji hye got ready as usual.

" This skirt seems shorter than the one in my other school. These city schools uniform are so so so y. My beautiful legs are showing. Ah hah you're so pretty!" Han ji hye being concieted as usual trying to gain her some confidence.

She went outside took her bike and went to school. Han ji hye didn't know what street to follow to lead to the school but she saw students with their cars and bike so she followed them trying to blend in.

" I can't wait to see him in Seoung High!" some girls squeaked.

" Yep I am going to the right place." Han ji hye turned the corner on upcoming street and their was the school. It was as big as a college. " Se-oung High. Huh here I go." Han ji hye went towards the gate with her bike.

" No bikes vehicle on campus must be put in the parking lot." The guard pointed the way to Han ji hye.

" Kasanamida." Han ji hye rode quickly towards the direction that the guard made. " Now I totally look like a newcomer. Babo. Why can't I be like every other huh.." Han got off her bike and look up at the garage. " This school even have a garage just for students. This is so cool, but wait there is barely any parking for me." Han ji hye looked aroung but there wasn't any" then she saw a open spot for a bycycle next to the door and she got on her bike and race to the spot.

BEEP!!! A white BMW honked at Han ji hye.

" Get out from my way. Can't you see I am coming." Then the BWM swerve its car parking next to Han ji hye.

Han ji hye mug the car and chain her bike. The owner was fixing himself. Han Ji hye walked away but she turned around and kicked the car and ran.

" Yah!! You liittle scoundrel!" the guy got out and shout.

" Kim bum ah what is wrong?" a said guy from the back.

" Oh hey wassup Ajoo. Nothing just that I had a bad morning. Drama with my girlfriends. Where is..?" said Kim Bum.

" He should be coming. He slept over my place but lets go you know he is usually late."

" Aish let me tell you what happen just now...." Kim Bum went on.

" Okay where is the office the left or right? Now lets be smart and pick a right?" Han ji hye took a guess trying to find the office. " Uhm excuse me miss do you know where is the main office?" Han ji hye tap on a girl shoulder who was posting up posters.

" Main office?" the girl turned around elegantly with her hair straight and silky. " It should be on your upcoming left."

" Kasanamitha," Han ji hye walked away staring at the girl. " Stunning beauty"