Miahne

My Loveless Devil

 

"Han Ji hye?" said the teacher " Han Ji hye?!"

The teacher walked back of the class looked down at a girl with her head down drooling on her book.

" HAN JI HYE!!" the teacher screamed her in her ear.

" Present!" Han Ji hye stood up from her desk.

Everyone laughed at her.

" Sit down!" said the teacher, Mrs. Jung, Han Ji hye sat. " It is rude to sleep on your first day of school especially in my class. You have detention afterclass."

" Yeh..." reply Han ji hye.

The teacher blabber for the rest of the day.

" This is my detention teacher Mrs. Jung. A single lady whom can't seem to find a husband. That is why she is taking all the anger out on the students especially me. I once drop my lunch on her dress in my junior year infront of a new guy teacher. It was on accident, I was being pushed by poeple behind me. Since then I became the target of her detention list. It is always detention this! Detention that!! Detentions!!! Somehow I wish my life would change."

The bell ringed.

" Okay class. Goodbye see you students tomorrow. Han ji hye the materials is in the right cabinet on the far right. Clean all the desk and the floor then you can go home. See you tomorrow!" Mrs. Jung smiled then left.

" See you tomorrow.." Han ji hye imitate Mrs. jung in a high pitch voice.

It was 3:34 P.M. Han ji hye was done and rode her bike home. She always past by the baseball field before she goes home. Today there was the baseball players conditioning.

" Fighting Oppas!! Han Ji hye screamed and then giggle.

The guys turned then Han Ji hye waved.

" Now this is how you flirt, right?" Han Ji hye smiled conceitedly.

" Watch out!!! Oooooouuu!" the guys turned away and acted like they saw nothing.

Han Ji hye fell down into the streets. Her bike got stucked into a bush

" Ouch! My ." Han Ji hye climbed up on her feet. "Bikie ah you embarassed me infront of the guys. Next time I won't take you anywhere. Hum that was so embarassing."

Beep Beep!!! A car honked infront of Han Ji hye. It gave her a fright.

" Chesonghanamida!!" Han ji hye ran and hide behind the tree.

The car went.

" What a nice car." Han Ji hye hold onto the tree and her eyes turned with the car. " If only you were mine. Wait! Something I forgot!.. Hum what was it. Ah!! Mom said there would be visitors today. She is going to kill me literally. Come on bikie we got to go!" Han Ji hye jerk her bike out of the bush and rode it to her house. " They're already here. I am going to get it"

Han Ji hye peeked inside of the window and saw the people dressing in suits.

" Huh who are those people. Hum..Mom!" Han Ji hye ran to the gate.

" Excuse me I have to go outside for air," Mrs. Lee gave the signal to Mr. Lee.

" Okay. Here let me show you to her room," Mr. Lee led them to the basement.

Mrs. Lee Smiled when they were gone she open the door and counted to 5

" Hana. Dul. Set.. Net.. Da,"

" I am here" Han Ji hye walked out guiltly.

" Come here" Mrs. Lee hold to Han Ji hye ear " I told you not to be late! These are very important peole now go upstairs and change into something nice."

" Ow.Ow. Ow..OW! Umma my ears hurt," Han ji hye complained.

" Next time don't be late. Now hurry!" Mrs.Lee and Han Ji hye rushed into the house.

Han Ji hye ran up stairs.

" Sorry wrong room. I am old these days and sometimes I get confused sometimes and I get mixed up where the rooms are," said Mr. Lee.

" Honey, let me handle this. She is upstairs and she is getting ready. You guys want something to drink. Come on lets go to the kitchen hehe" Mrs. Lee drag them into the kitchen.

In Han Ji hye's room. Han Ji hye got dressed and tied her hair into two braids. She notice the suitcase on her bed.

" What is this?"

" Han Ji hye come on out and meet your visitors. Now don't be rude and stay in your bedroom all day," said Mrs. Lee.

" Yeh," Han Ji hye opened the door and walked into the living room.

" Here she is," said Mr. and Mrs. Lee.

" Here is your money," the guys gave them the big envelope.

" What is going on?" Han Ji hye was confused.

" Honey go get the luggage. Here is she. You guys can have her!," Mrs. Lee walked off and smile with the money.

" Umma. What is going on! Appa help me!! Appa!! Appa!! What is going on?!!" Han ji hye was forced to get into the car.

Mr. Lee handed the luggage to them.

" Please take care of my daughter," Mr. Lee bowed.

Han ji hye was in the back being hold down by two guys. She looked back at window and cried

" Appa!"

" Miahne my daughter," Mr. Lee waved and cried at the same time.