Saturday Night

Summer Lovin'

Later that night

Eunbi was sitting on her bed rubbing her growling tummy,

"When's the food gonna come!"

Pouting she decided to call room service to ask them how long it would take for them to prepare a grilled cheese sandwhich. Hey, just because she was rich doesn't mean she didn't enjoy some good ol' fashioned grilled cheese. 

"Hello Jeju Island Resort Kitchen, how may I help you?" answered a voice

"Hey Siwoo, I was just wondering if you guys were done with my sandwhich?" 

"Ohh Eunbi hey! How are you? oh and your grilled cheese! Sorry about that, some teenagers on the 12th floor are having a party and they ordered a whole lot of food, it's pretty busy down here. Hey, I'll try to get you your food ASAP ok?"

"Oh really? Ok thanks!"

Eunbi jumped up and down excitedly, she couldn't wait to fill up her tummy. Then her stomach dropped, a party on the 12th floor? She was on the twelfth floor... what if the Queenkas decided to pay her room a visit, what if they ran out of pillows and had to borrow hers what if they needed complimentary soaps and took them from her bathroom? 

"You're being ridiculous Eunbi, these are all out of the ordinary chances!" Just then, there was a knock on her door.

"Ottoke ottoke!" Making sure her glasses were on her face, she wrapped herself up like a burrito in her blanket and opened the door.

"I'msorrybutidon'thaveanyextrapillowssomayyoupleaseleaveIhavealotofreadingtodo!" she squeaked.  

"Uhmm.... I think they delivered this to the wrong room?" Eunbi looked up and her heart skipped a beat, it was that same guy from the pool! 

*Great Eunbi you look like a complete loser* 

"Uhhhhh oh right my grilled cheese!" She momentarily forgot her embarrassment and her face lit up at the thought of eating. The guy chuckled. *cute*

"Ahem, that's a lot of grilled cheese for you to eat by yourself"

"Huh? Oh well yeah, I guess Siwoo thought I needed to eat more, hehe" *Now I look like a loser AND a pig!* 

"Hey would it be ok if me and my friends joined you? There's this huge party 3 doors down and they keep trying to drag us into it but my friends and I prefer a more quiet way to spend our night, I mean if it's ok with you?" The guy was clearly embarrassed since his face was a red as a tomato! But Eunbi could see where he was coming from, she'd rather sit in her room, eat grilled cheese, and watch a movie than drink alcohol and party.

"Sure, it'd be fun" 

And that was how Eunbi ended up with 12 extremely hot guys in her room, on a Saturday night, eating grilled cheese and watching UP. 

"THIS PART IS SO SAAAAD Uwaaahhhhhh!!"

"Shut up Xiumin we're trying to enjoy the movie!" 

"B-b-b-ut his wife DIIIIEESSS!" 

"Luhan shut him up before I do it myself!"

"Neh Kris Hyung"

"HEY DUMPLING FACE SHUT UP" that only made Xiumin cry louder

*sniffle sniffle*

"He do you guys want dumplngs? I do! Someone call room service!" 

"AISH XIUMIN!" Everyone in the room screamed

"Ok, ok sorry , sheesh what's up you guys' ?"

"I thought you said you enjoyed quiet time?" Eunbi whispered to Kai stiffling a giggle, everyone was sitting on the floor since there was no other way to fit 13

bodies into a room.

"Well, I guess my definition of quiet is different than your definition of a grilled cheese sandwhich."

"Touche." laughing the two of them focused back on the screen.

"You big giraffe why don't you lay down so it's easier for people in the back to see!"

"It's not my fault you guys didn't drink enough milk D.O!"

"Not my fault milk hates me!" the one called D.O replied

"Yeah not mine either!" replied another guy named Suho.

"Yadda yadda yadda, I can't hear you!" 

This was going to be a long movie night, but hey, better than being alone. Eunbi looked out the window and saw a shooting star, closing her eyes she wished that

this summer she would be able to forget and learn how to love again. She hated being afraid of love, but that event had scarred her seemingly beyond repair. But

what she didn't know is that wishes do come true.

 

Meanwhile at the party

"WHERE THE HELL ARE THOSE HOT GUYS WE MET AT THE POOL TODAY?" Hanna was furious, she did not flirt with them for half an hour just to have them reject her party invitation? Did they not know who she was? She was the Queenka that's who, and whatever she wanted, she got. 

"I heard that they didn't wanna party and would rather stay in their room" Byul said.

Byul was every bit as evil as her friend Hanna, but when it came to being a complete , Hanna reigned supreme. Which was why Byul looked up to her so much. Quite revolting really. But the party was in full swing, girls could barely stand, and the guys weren't looking so good either. However, it lacked the guests of honor, the hotties from the pool, and Hanna was pissed and when she was pissed she got revenge. It didn't matter if they were an innocent bystander, it still felt good to make people feel worthless, and a little birdy told her that Eunbi was somewhere on this floor.

"Hey Byul, you sure that Eunbi loser is 4 doors down?"

" Positive, I had a feeling we'd want to spice things up so I did a little work on the guy at the lobby and next thing you know, he told me everything I wanted!"

"You are such an evil , I like that in my friends"and with a nasty smile, Hanna strutted towards room 524.

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________

Hey guys ^^ Just in case you were wondering, no one knows that Eunbi's parents owns the hotel, since she didn't have anyone to talk to and no one wanted to talked to her the fact that she was super rich is unknown to the whole school. Except the teachers. So the kids just assumed Eunbi stole and did bad things to afford the hotel room and her cars and shoes ( all thanks to her insistent mother xD ) ok Thanks for reading! ^^