Hello?

[Hiatus] Can You Hear Me Now?

 

Seungri groaned inwardly, recalling his hyungs face.
 
What, he thought, could that hyung be imagining to make him make that creepy smile? He'd seen a lot of things in his awesome, albeit short, lifetime... But that facial expression took the cake for all time byungtae. Seriously.
 
"Yah. Seungri! You listening?"
 
"Oh- What?" Seungri asked, snapping out of his mental revire. "D'you say something?"
 
Choi Seunghyun sighed, tossing the towel in Seungri's direction. 
 
"I was just asking if you've talked to any of the SNSD members..."
 
He let the question trail as Youngbae entered the room on the phone, "-and tell Sica not to go overboard. She needs to take care of herself." Noticing Seunghyun and Seungri in the room, he let out a strangled half gasp, then proceeded to hastily end the phone call. "Don't stress out too much, okay? So Nyuh Shi Dae, Fighting! Bye."
 
 
 
"Who were you-?" Seungri began. But he was quickly cut off by Seunghyun. 
 
"Is Jessica alright?"
 
"Uh, I'm not sure I can answer that." Youngbae nervously said. "It's not my place-"
 
"-To tell her not to go overboard?" Seunghyun finished.
 
"That's not what I was going to say." Youngbae replied, a bit taken aback with Seunghyun's sudden aggressiveness. "I just meant it isn't my place to tell you."
 
"What you mean is, it isn't my place to ask. Right?"
 
"If you want to interpret it like that, sure." Youngbae responded with a shrug. "But it still isn't what I meant."
 
And with that, Youngbae left the room just as Jiyong entered it.
 
"What's up with him?" Jiyong asked, nodding towards Youngbae's retreating figure. "He looks annoyed."
 
"I don't know." Seungri said from the couch. "It could've been anything." And all the while, he was gesturing in Seunghyun's direction who, at the moment, was in deep thought.
 
"Ah, just leave them. They'll get over it soon." Jiyong told Seungri. "How'd it happen anyway?"
 
"I don't really- Oh! Seunghyun hyung overheard Youngbae hyung talking to someone. 
   '-and tell Sica not to go overboard. She needs to take care of herself.... So Nyuh Shi Dae, Fighting!' is what I remember."
 
"Sica?" Jiyong repeated. "Is she alright?"
 
"That's what Seunghyun said!"
 
"She's got a hot bod." Jiyong commented. "Don't you think so?"
 
"Sure, but she's my noona." Seungri thought aloud. "I don't think of her in that way."
 
Suddenly, out of nowhere, a pillow flew into Jiyong's unassuming face.
 
"Yah! Hyung! What the hell?!" He shouted, tossing the pillow back. "It was centimeters from hitting my eye!"
 
"Damn. My aim's getting rusty."
 
"Hyung!" Seungri protested. "Seriously, What's up?"
 
"You shouldn't talk about a woman's body. It's not mature." Seunghyun replied loftily.
 
"Yeah. And I'm sure that blush that's creeping up your face is very mature, huh?" Jiyong retorted. His comment earning him a scowl.
 
"When you say woman," Seungri interjected. "You're really referring to Sica noona, aren't you?"
 
"What makes you say that?" Seunghyun casually asked.
 
"Because we all already know." Jiyong huffed.
 
"Know what?" Seunghyun challenged.
 
"That you like her!" Seungri and Jiyong both yelled.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Sooooo~ Whoever saw, and stated, that they thought TOP was the one... Congrats! You're right! lol. I seriously laughed when you noticed he was the ONLY one looking back. 8D
 
Also, I would like to apologize. I posted a chapter before, but my computer went poco-loco on me. Needless to say I lost two chapters. So I re-made this one. Hopefully it's good. ,8}
 
I'll try to update ASAP! Thanks to all my subscribers! You guys so totally rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!