Call Delayed...

[Hiatus] Can You Hear Me Now?

 

.... Somewhere, some one spits out his drink in surprise from hearing the revelation of Jessica's unusual honest-drunk habit. He just happened to turn on the TV and was right on time to see it.

"Yah! Hyung!" his dongsaeng rushes in, "Are you alright?"

"Uh... Yeah Seungri." The hyung replies, wiping away his sprayed beverage, "Everything is just fine." 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"So," Wonhee began as everyone settled down. "We have just found out that there are SNSD members who have peculiar habits after they drink."

"It's not that much," Jaesuk cut in. "Tiffany is a great at holding down her liquor, Sooyoung gets oversensitive, Yoona denies being drunk, Hyoyeon counts things and can become violent, and Jessica calls random people on her contact list; and is completely honest with them, then forgets she ever called them. It's not weird at all." As Jaesuk ended, he gave a mischievous smirk to the audience and an innocent shrug to the members of Girls Generation.

The audience and Wonhee erupted into a sea of laughter at his wittiness, while the girls of SNSD chorused, "Oppa!" in complaint.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Hey, hyung, are you sure you're okay?" Seungri said, returning with a towel in hand. He slowly got on his knees and began wiping away all the liquid on the floor and table.

"Why wouldn't I be okay?" His hyung asked, staring at the television screen. Just as he wiped away the sprayed drink from the middle of the monitor, Jessica's face appeared. "I'm just fine."

Seungri sighed internally and shook his head, disbelieving. He glanced toward his hyung who, for him, was unusually quiet. What he saw gave him a small shock. 

"You see! That's why I asked!" A slightly incredulous Seungri exclaimed.

"What?"

"You've got this creepy smile on your face, that's what!"

Jessica's image disappeared from the monitor as a commercial came on. For a brief second, Seungri's hyung saw what he was making such a fuss about. The smile plastered on his face was indeed a bit 'creepy.'

As he wiped off the last of the drink from the television, he forced the smile off his face and turned to his dongsaeng.

"Hey, maknae,"He began cautiously. "Have you talked to any of the SNSD members lately?"

He hoped he sounded casual. Like the thought had just occurred randomly. If Seungri found out that he was really interested, he would tell the others... And that could not happen. True, they were all like brothers, but the fact remained: Because they were like brothers, they could be a pain in the when it came to another's love life. He told them everything... but this, he wanted all to himself.

________________________________________________________________________________________

So... Which BB Member Is It?

Stay Tuned and Find Out!!!