REYNA'S MAGNAE

♔ REYNA ~--{New Girl Group! | Apply CLOSED

 MUSIC   Internet 

The Magnae of Reyna is revealed

 by: abigail12388  - Apr 6, 2012 at 07:13 am                                                                                                  452211 Views   419332 Comments 

Woollim really wants to tease the fans more by updating their site twice today. Since this morning they’ve revealed their second member, now they’re introducing to us their third member which also the magnae of the group.

 

 

 

With her position, the second Lead Vocal and the second sub dancer. The girl who is 156 tall and 41 kg weight, Mia takes the charge of the second best vocal in the group. Mia is the most immature member in the group since she’s the magnae. 
 
Even like that she’s also in charge of the second Visual of the group. But, the thing that shocked us is, Woollim stated that there are two visual of the group and all of them is the member who cry a lot.  And, Woollim said that the visuals are good at foreign languages.
 
Mia was ever spotted with her sunbae, IU, hang out together about a week before she revealed. At first, the fans thought that Mia was IU’s sister, but their question are all answered now. It’s not IU’s sister, but she is IU’s Bestfriend, Reyna’s Mia. 
 
So, are you still patient enough to read another Woollim’s updates in their official website?
With another teaser from Woollim which states the visuals almost have the same personality, who is the one who attract us the most? Mia, or the unrevealed one?