REYNA'S SECOND MEMBER REVEALED

♔ REYNA ~--{New Girl Group! | Apply CLOSED

 MUSIC   Internet 

The Second member of Reyna's revealed

 by: abigail12388  - Apr 6, 2012 at 07:13 am                                                                                                  452211 Views   419332 Comments 

The first member of Woollim Entertainment upcoming new Girlband, REYNA, has been revealed through their official homepage yesterday. But now, they’re updating tahir homepage with the new profile of the second member from their new upcoming girlband, Reyna.

 

 

The first member of Woollim Entertainment upcoming new Girlband, REYNA, has been revealed through their official homepage yesterday. But now, they’re updating tahir homepage with the new profile of the second member from their new upcoming girlband, Reyna.
After Nanie, the first Lead Rapper of Reyna revealed yesterday, today they’re introducing to us another Rapper from Reyna. This girl is in charge of Rapping which her position in the group is the first main Rapper and the first main Dancer.
A girl named Kang yurin who usually called with her nickname, Yue, is the second member who has been revealed by Woollim. Yue is a 19 years old girl who was born in 29 June 1993. If you ever saw her face in a film, then your thought is true… She was a cameo in Dream high 2 as the dancer and Kirin School Student. 
But, until now… Woollim has said nothing about the promotion picture that consists of 7 girls. This is meant, there’s still possibility that Reyna is still consist of 6 members. But, who is the 7th girl?