Bygones

Deep Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

After few minutes of driving, the excited Yuri arrived at the cafe located near the airport.

She was so excited to see her bestfriend again but somehow she's also nervous.

There are a lot of things clouding her mind, questions she wanted to asks Sooyoung.

Is Sooyoung alone? What if Sooyoung arrived with her new lover? Or what if Sooyoung is already married? These kinds of questions keep clouding her mind as she holds the handle of the cafe's door and enter.

Yuri's POV

And now, here I am, excited to see my bestfriend. How is she? Has she moved on already? Should I tell her about Tiffany? I keep asking myself these questions as I entered the cafe.

Now inside, I searched the room to see where Sooyoung is. And there, I saw someone familiar sitting near the glass walls of the cafe, looking outside while drinking some coffee and eating.

I went to where that person is and as I get closer I can see her clearly now. She had a new haircut and it's above her shoulders, she colored her hair too. She's wearing a ripped jeans with a black blazer and white shirt under it. Now that I'm near her, I mumbled, "Soo?"

And the person sitting suddenly looked towards my direction and realizing who called her, she smiled and said, "It's been a while, Kwon."

Realizing that it's Sooyoung, I run towards her and hug her. "Oh my god Choi! It really is yooouuu!" I chirped happily.

Seeing that I'm still the dork she knew, she laughed and said, "You didn't even changed a bit Yul. It's nice to see you too." Then, she hugged me back. 

Releasing each other from the hug, I looked around. As if I'm searching for somebody. Sooyoung realized what I'm doing and asked, "What are you doing?"

"Did you come with someone? A girlfriend? A lover?" I said as I continued searching.

Sooyoung chuckled and I looked at her raising an eyebrow.

"You're still a dork, Kwon. Yup. That's you." She said while still chuckling.

"Well?" I asked her.

"Nope. I'm all alone. Not with somebody. Just the great Choi Sooyoung." She replied and laugh again.

"Oh. Arasso. Soooooo, where have you been? How have you been?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter where have I been. I've been good and I'm doing well. That's all that matter now, isn't it?" She replied.

"Okaaaaaay?" I answered hesitantly.

She just smiled and looked outside the window again.

I examined her closer. She's still pale like she always have been even before she left but her face looks much calmer now than before. She did lose some weight too.

"YAH Choi, you're still pale." I said sarcastically since I don't want to admit that she looks good.

"Kekeke. I know you just wanted to say that I'm prettier now, Kwon. Sorry, but you're already in a relationship dork." She said. 

"Heh. Don't have any plans with you, Choi. I don't have any plans." I chirped sarcastically.

She just keeps on laughing. "Well, anyway, maybe it was because of jetlag, Yul. It was a tiring flight and I was really hungry when we landed."

"It was pretty obvious. You went straight to a cafe. You will forever be a Shikshin, pabo." I replied.

"Yes, I am!" she answered as she drank the last of her coffee.

"Still want some coffee and cakes. I'll go and order some. What do you want, Kwon?" she said as she stand up from her seat.

Aish. She's a shikshin alright. I said in my mind.

"Thought you'll never ask, Choi." I replied

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter