Staff.

  Σ INB100 ━ The Race to Stardom ☆゚.*・。゚[ APPLY OPEN! ]
staff.
staff.
staff.
78591e40afc68.png
AUTHORS NOTE: Hello! Since this story's focus is on training, there are more staff members than usual. These are just the main few that would be featured in the story. 
STAFF MEMBERS
14
c88233e49bc7b29334a1bd82b3a7515c.jpg
CEO.
 
BYUN BAEKHYUN
 founder & ceo
May 6, 1992
 
The EXO member turned CEO achieved a lot in his life and he hopes he can add a group to the list. The stage persona that Baekhyun puts on isn’t so far from his actual person. He’s friendly and gentle yet can’t help but crack a joke one in a while. However he’s serious when it comes to work. He expects others, including his trainees, to work hard too and respect the process as he did when he was a trainee. That’s why he’s very selective on who joins the company. Even though he’s balancing his own schedules he still wants to be apart of the process as much as he can so don’t be surprised if he drops into a class or teaches one.
756d54a5f3c80942f755b4b8cf30ea57.jpg
CFO & Creative Dir.
 
KANG YOORAN
cfo & creative director
April 13, 1982
 
Yooran worked her way up to being the legend she is now. She started off as a trainee at JYP for 5 years who didn’t debut, then she worked at the marketing department at DSP Media. In 2008 she was the genius behind Kara’s rebrand that got them famous and got her a big raise. Eventually she started lending her expertise to other companies, known for rebranding groups such as AOA, Girls Day, BtoB, VIXX and Dreamcatcher to name a few. She's a woman of few words but she is very observant and her intition never leads her wrong. Before seeing Baekhyun you have to get through her and she runs a tight ship. It’s the first time that she’ll be creating a group from scratch but Baekhyun trusts her expertise. 

Faceclaim: Son Yejin
thumb-f121b577b3985b7dd07ceddcc3d93a4f_1521458422_8965_600x600.jpg
Choreographer.
 
KIM TAEWOO aka Kasper
choreographer
May 24, 1991
 
As a long time SM choreographer and good friend of Baekhyun, there was no way he was doing this without Kasper. They already set up One Signature for dancers together with Baekhyun as the Executive Director so Kasper being the main choreographer was a no brainer. All the group choreographies are created by him and every backup dancer comes from his company. He will teach some workshops during the training period for higher level dancers and maybe even give opportunities to become a backup dancer if you’re lucky. But he’d mostly make his presence known at the monthly evaluations where he’d be giving his expertise on the trainees dance skills. There’s no getting anything past him, if you’re even off by a millisecond he’d jot it down in his notes. Dancing is a very important part of Kpop, doing it well is a must for all idols. 
1aaeeec198faef68469362fd05588efb.jpg
Manager.
 
OH HAEJOON
live-in manager 
March 18, 2000
 
Haejoon joined Inb100 as an intern when the company first opened. It was only supposed to be a year long but he did so well that Baekhyun offered him a full time job. He thought he’d be a regular office worker in the pr department to at least match his college major. Not babysitting a bunch of trainees all day. Half of the time Haejoon looks exhausted like he doesn't want to be there. But he still tries to make the best of it in between sighs. At least the pay is good and anything to get out of his parents house is a plus.

Faceclaim: Jung Subin
thumb-f121b577b3985b7dd07ceddcc3d93a4f_1521458422_8965_600x600.jpg
Manager.
 
JUNG AHIN 
live-in manager
October 10, 1998

Ahin was recruited by Kang Yooran. She was previously the lowest ranking manager for a girl group from a very small company that was relatively unknown. She reached out to Yooran to help the girls rebrand but the company couldn't afford it so the girl group disbanded a few months after. Ahin still stood out to Yooran for how much she hustled for the girls to succeed and tried to make as many industry contacts to help the girls gain popularity. So when they were looking for managers, she immediately came to mind. Ahin doesn't want to disappoint Yooran and is grateful for the opportunity so she will try as hard as possible to keep the trainees in line. Don't let her tiny height fool you, she could be a little firecracker when she has to.
 
Faceclaim: So Jooyeon
1aaeeec198faef68469362fd05588efb.jpg
Vocal Trainer.
 
SEO JIHYUN
vocal trainer
June 3, 1987
 
Jihyun got the job through Jongdae. The musical actress and vocal coach was his vocal coach during his musical In The Heights. When she was younger she trained in opera but later transitioned into musical theater. She had the opportunity to play Christine Daaé in the Korean tour of the Phantom of the Opera and Elphaba in Wicked. She’s a friendly and gentle woman that contrasts her strong singing voice. Her methods are a bit unorthodox, it’s not strange to walk in on her students laying on the floor meowing like a cat as she bangs a gong, that’s just another Tuesday. No one knows how she is when she’s mad though, everyone assumes that it’s just impossible for her with how patient she is. She may be weird but her methods work, Jongdae can vouch for her!

Faceclaim: Moon Geunyoung
DKbaTdu.png
Dance Trainer.
 
HAN JUNSEOK aka KOAH
dance trainer
August 22, 1993
 
Junseok is a dancer under One Signature that has worked as a battle dancer, backup dancer and choreographer. He worked with many idol groups like EXO, Ateez, Stray Kids, TXT, Shinee, and more. He was a member of the dance crew Mbitious and appeared on Street Man Fighter in 2022. Some of his choreographies include Brand New by Xiumin, Candy by Baekhyun, Fact Check and Cherry Bomb by NCT, Dash by NMIXX and Bouncy by Ateez. As a person Junseok is cold, he rather let his dancing speak for itself. To him dancing isn’t always about being technical, it’s about the feel and groove. He's so strict because Kasper recommended him for the job and if any of the trainees do bad at the monthly evaluation then it not only looks bad on him but also Kasper. He seems mean but is willing to stay back and help whoever needs it. He’s serious on his late policy though and has no patience for slackers.

Faceclaim: Hoya
DKbaTdu.png
Rap Trainer
 
DANIEL PYO aka NIEL 
rap trainer & songwriter 
April 17, 1984
 
Daniel is an old YG trainee that made his debut in the 2nd YG Family album in 2001 at 17. He trained with BigBang to make his debut but was cut last minute. He became an underground rapper that developed his own small fanbase but gained popularity from winning the first season of Show Me The Money in 2012 and co-foundeding the company Just Music with Swings. Since then he's been releasing music on and off and working as a songwriter for many groups and soloists. He featured on two Baekhyun songs previously, Stay Up and Young. With all the tattoos he might look scary but he's actually a big teddy bear that's pretty chill. He's originally from LA so he speaks English fluently.

Faceclaim: Simon D
DKbaTdu.png
Prod. & Composer
 
HUH DAYEON 
producer & composer 
September 6, 1990
 
A producer and composer that rose to fame after producing Cheer Up by Twice and Red Flavor by Red Velvet. Despite trying to be recruited from many companies like SM, JYP and Hybe, she chose to stay independent so she could choose who she worked with. She's incredibly shy and never did an interview in her life. But she remains a well known figure in the K-Pop world. Everyone knows that if a song is produced by her then its a certified banger and she still has imposter syndrome because of it. She will be teaching producing and composition classes for any trainees that show interest. She's not an in-house producer so she'll come whenever she's needed.

Faceclaim: Han Seungyeon
DKbaTdu.png
Stylist.
 
PARK JECHAN aka CHERRY PARK 
stylist
July 29, 1989
 
Coming from a conservative Korean family to being a part time drag queen was no easy journey. Cherry faced a lot of discrimination in his life but didn't let that stop him from being himself. He started off working in the fashion industry scouting models and getting them ready for the runway. He has a strong eye for aesthetics and styled a few idols before for photoshoots but most notably worked with Exo for Obsession MV and promotions, Kai for Peaches MV and promotions, Blackpink on their Born Pink tour and Aespa for Drama MV and promotions. He is known on social media as Cherry Park and posts fashion commentary, advice, inspo and drag content. He is straightforward, loud and sassy but only wants the best for you even if that means bringing you down a little. 

Faceclaim: Jo Kwon
DKbaTdu.png
Language Teacher.
 
BAE WONJIN
language teacher
February 1, 1992
 
Wonjin is Baekhyun’s childhood friend from highschool. He saw Baekhyun go from singer in a school band to a famous idol and stayed by his side the whole time waving his EXO lightsticks and Baekhyun banner at concerts. As for himself he traveled the world being a translator and is a language learning genius. He’s currently fluent in 7 languages and conversational in many more. His fluent languages are: Korean, English, Japanese, Thai, Mandarin, Indonesian, and Cantonese. He’s very friendly and patient, willing to help whoever needs it. He doesn’t know much about idol training except for the stories Baekhyun told him when they were younger. Baekhyun is worried that with his good looks and muscular build that the trainees wouldn’t be learning much. 

Faceclaim: Wi Hajoon
DKbaTdu.png
Counselor.
 
JEON MIRAE
counselor
July 10, 1994
 
Mirae is an on-call licensed counselor that will be available to the trainees. Every trainee is required t0 meet with her once a month but if she thinks something is wrong or they want to schedule more sessions they can. She will also teach classes on mental health and health in general. She is a very empathetic woman that has the ability to make anyone comfortable enough to open up. You might think you don't need the sessions but then 10 seconds later you're crying talking about your childhood. Its rare that companies have this available for trainees even though mental illness is common amongst idols so she applauds Baekhyun for being so proactive.

Faceclaim: Hani
DKbaTdu.png
Artist.
 
KIM MINSEOK aka XIUMIN
artist
March 26, 1990
 
Xiumin is a member of EXO and soloist under Inb100. He is one of the most overlooked members since he is a jack of all traits but he has a not so hidden talent. He is the eldest member with a talent for being adorable, and that takes skill. He can embody the essence of any song with his powerful dancing and soft vocals. He will drop in whenever he feels like, keeping both trainees and staff on their toes. He will also be there at monthly evaluations but mostly paying attention to stage presence and character.
DKbaTdu.png
Artist.
 
KIM JONGDAE aka CHEN
artist
September 21, 1992
 
Chen is another member of EXO and solo artist known for his amazing vocals and high range. He's signed under Inb100 and is curious how Baekhyun will manage the whole trainee situation. He has a busy schedule but wouldn't mind being a mentor to the vocalist trainees since that's his specialty afterall. He would be at every monthly evaluation giving his brutally honest opinion, paying extra attention to the vocals.
DKbaTdu.png
Advisors.
 
EXO & MORE
 
Baekhyun has many hard decisions to make during this process so he'll bring his industry contacts to help him out. Monthly evaluations will have different guests everytime and he'd also bring idols and other experts  to sit in on lessons and do workshops. EXO is just the beginning of the stars that would make an appearance.