[16] SELFISH

The Walking Dead || EXO x KPOP ||
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                Narrator (pov)                         

 

Kun being the driver, is on their way back to the campsite, while Doyoung was in the back glaring at the guy, who was feeling weird and awkward.

"What!?", the guy asked. 

"What the hell were you doing in the city? And how the hell did you survive with all those walkers around?!".

"I-I was with my family", he replied.

"So where are they?", Kun asked.

"They....."

Onew looked down and had a flashback about what really happened to his family...

{ Onew's story - Onew (Pov) }

1 hour before Apocalypses

I walked into the house, slamming the door being pissed off. Those s are gonna pay for what they did to me!

"Honey?", my wife called. I ignored it, not wanting to deal with anyone right now.

"Your back early, what happened?". I stood there glaring at her.

"What is it?".

"We have to get-"...then I paused. They're going to be slow and get us all killed...

"Get what?", she asked.

"Come here", I said in a soft tone. she walked up to me, as we hugged each other tightly.

"I love you, honey- You know that right?", I said with tears streaming down my face.

“I love you too! But you're acting strange today. Are you okay? Do you want to talk about it?". I was crying so badly on the inside, not showing it.

"Honey?", she called.....I'm sorry honey! I know I'm going to regret this but please forgive me my love.

I aggressively slammed her against the wall and started choking her, making her face turn dark red, and her veins popping out. "ONEW!!", she shouted, struggling to speak, crying.

She kept on hitting and scratching my face, trying to get a grasp of air but I continued choking her, while she was crying and begging me to stop, but I ignored and choked her harder to where she passed out and fell to the floor, lifeless.

I fell to the floor as well, crying. My whole body was shaking, and couldn't think straight.

"I'm sorry", I cried out loud hugging her...

"Daddy?", someone called. I looked up and saw Ae-Cha and Heihei, my two beautiful twin daughters on the stairs.

They came down the stairs, looking at me holding their dead mother, but they wouldn't know, since they are only 3 years old... "What happened to mommy? Is she sleeping?", they asked in their cute, aegyo voice. I ignored and got up, backing away watching them trying to wake her up.

My heart is officially broken, and there's no way of going back to what I've already done. What's done is done "Mommy wake up! It's time for bath time...Mommy?"...

They continued shaking her to wake up, as I sneaked up from behind, grabbing both of them and strangling them as well, killing them.

“Forgive daddy”
{Flashback ends}

[Back to Narrator’s pov]

"They slowly turned to walkers, and I had no choice but to k-kill them", Onew cried, lying not wanting to admit that he was the one who killed the people he loved, just to save himself.

Because when coming to survive, you only watch out for yourself, so you can live longer without having to worry about others; it is what his mindset is telling him.

"Anyways.......Kun? What the hell are we going to say about the others!?", Doyoung asked, changing the awkwardness.

"Just say they were killed by walkers and we couldn't save them- And you!", he pointed at Onew.

"You better not say anything about this. Don't even speak or I will kill you, Got it?!", Kun warned.

"I won't", Onew replied crossing his heart

--

They arrive and Kun pulls up to the campsite. "What about all this stuff we got?", Doyoung asked.

"Uhh just leave it, we'll come grab it while no one is looking".

Everyone rushed to them, excited to have some food, finally! Kun and Doyoung were nervous and scared to see their reaction, especially because they might kill them...again!

All three hopped out as e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter