[15] CONFESSION

The Walking Dead || EXO x KPOP ||
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                Chanyeol (pov)

 

"Chanyeol, wait for me," someone calls out. I looked back and it's Mingyu. Ugh, what does he want now?

 "What?".

"Can we talk about-"...

"There's nothing to talk about Mingyu", I exclaimed.

"So you're just going to pretend we never did it?".

I ignored it, still feeling embarrassed and ashamed. "Why can't you just give me a chance?", he asked, making me stop since he did confess to me like two times but ignored him all those times.

"Because I still have a boyfriend!"...

"He's probably dead by now", he scoffed.

"Get lost", I exclaimed.

"It's been 6 weeks, almost 7 and you still can't take the fact that he may be dead?".

My anger rose after hearing what he just said. "I don't care if it's even going to be months or even a year! I still love him and I'm going to find him no matter what and I don't know why you care...Our relationship isn't any of your business", I exclaimed and walked off, but then he grabbed my arm.

"Let go of me"...

"So you're just going to forget about my confession?! I was serious about what I said", he said about tearing up.

{Flashback}

[2 weeks earlier]

 I walked out and zipped the tent door quietly, making sure not to wake any of the Hyung up. I slowly tipped toe out of the campsite and went out to a quiet, peaceful place, where it's just me and the beautiful night sky, alone.

--

Out of nowhere tears just ran down my cheeks. I wiped it, but more tears would come down. It's been 3 weeks, and 5 days, since I last saw you. Yeah, I've been keeping count on the nights I stayed alone, and just cried for you to come back- You don't know how bad I miss you, Baekhyun! T^T

When I close my eyes, I see you when I open my eyes, I miss you

I miss you.

I miss your voice.

I miss your bright, beautiful smile.

I miss your smell.

I miss your warm teddy bear hugs.

I miss your cute adorable laugh.

I miss how you made me feel.

I miss your EVERYTHING

...                         

I sat there looking up at the night sky, thinking about Baekhyun and all the amazing, sad, cute memories we made in the past...."Chanyeol?", someone called from behind.                           

I looked back and saw, "Mingyu?". I quickly wiped my tears.

"What are you doing up late?", he asked.

"What about you?"....

"The same as you, can't sleep".

"Mind if I join you?", he asked...

"Sure". I scooted over, while he sat down beside me.

"So what's in that mind of yours that's keeping you from sleeping?", he asked.

"Nothing just wanted to see the night stars"...

"What about you?", I asked.

"Uhhh...I just can't sleep", he chuckled.

                                 Mingyu (pov)

We both sat there quietly, enjoying the view. Should I tell him now? It's a bit romantic right now.

"So? Uhhh, C-Chanyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter